PDA

View Full Version : a brand new xbox magazine

videogameplaya81
01-10-2002, 07:36 PM
This isn't just your standard "magazine" but rather the future of interactive information the D.I.D (digital information disk) is an actual DVD disk encoded with video walkthroughs, interviews previews, reviews, over 2 hrs of video of upcoming hot xbox titles. Although i am the creater of this innovation i assure you that this is a professional well thoughtout idea in the works for the past 7 months. we have a hope for a march 2002 launch price hasnt been worked out yet but we have already hired a publisher to mass produce our product and are nearly through talks with microsort to secure rights to their videos and other copy written materials. i cannot stress enough that this is infact a professionally done magizine. Our site is www.thexside.com as of now we only have up a teaser but in the coming weeks a chance for you to subscribe. Mods please do not close this topic due to the fact that this isn't any sort of joke and this is providing the gaming community with early insight into a brand new and upcoming Xbox only D.I.D thankyou
ps. post all recomendations

sinizuh
01-10-2002, 11:48 PM
No. i did not pay $60 for a year subscription to OXM because their magazine is bad and thier demo discs suck...

and i wouldn't pay $15 (american) for 3 DID since it seems to be an amature production...

Toonz
01-11-2002, 12:06 AM
I hear that, OXM is the most Mickey Mouse run magazine I have ever seen. The customer support is awful. The demos are truly sad as well. I get a better judgement of a game from reading XBA member reviews and watching movies from gamespot.

DrUnKtAnK
01-11-2002, 08:25 AM
I have been real happy about OXM from the start. I actually recommend it to all of my gaming friends that have the XBOX and some that do not. Yeah they have made some calls and predictions in the beginning that were a little off, but it is a fresh alternative to the other mags out there.
Also, you really can't beat the price for 12 issues with the demo DVD's in each issue. I know some have had some problems with the demo discs - Hell I even tested how they would react if I had a problem, droped them an email to support and a couple of weeks later the issue was here and with a new disc. They even sent a few emails time to time to let me know that my order was filled and when I should receive it. All and all, I look forward to each issue when it arrives. Give it sometime, I think the content and support will get better.:D

DrUnKtAnK
01-11-2002, 08:27 AM
And no, I would not pay $15.00 bucks for 3 months (or 60 per year) without seeing an actual issue. When an issue is avail let us know and I will take a look and let you know.

Snoopy7548
01-11-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by videogameplaya81
This isn't just your standard "magazine" but rather the future of interactive information the D.I.D (digital information disk) is an actual DVD disk encoded with video walkthroughs, interviews previews, reviews, over 2 hrs of video of upcoming hot xbox titles.

u dont really need this stuff. you can get walkthroughs for free online at ign.sages.com or wahtever the address is. you can get free previews and reviews at many xbox sites, and anyway, i would rather pay the money for more demos than pay more for something i can get for free

addict733
01-11-2002, 06:51 PM
i also think oxm is very good. i like all the demos. if they suck then it keeps me from buying a game i dont want. it helped me choose nfl fever which is an awesome game. this magazine ur trying to sell sounds ***. dont try to beat something official and charge more money.