PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Skies - How to I beat the Navajo?

silentone
03-15-2004, 10:47 PM
Okay. . .I'm not the best flier. . .and these console buttons aren't exactly a joystick and rudders. In a game as simple as Crimson Skies, I can't pass the Navajo's (Schlomo, Solomo, Somomojo) skill test. The other two are easy. So. . .is there a way to (gulp) skip the level? The PC taunted you with a level skip if you missed three times. . . I've heard something about the base of the statue, I know the cheats (and no, invicibility didn't let me fly around and pass the test). It's a cool game, but I'm pissed. I think I'll go dig out Serious Sam and take out the Navajos! The
"Clone Wars" is the same way. . .easy until you chase the stapfs sentinels. . .catching them before they get back to the base is difficult out of proportion to the game.

thrAsher
03-15-2004, 10:52 PM
The test where you have to follow him almost exactly? Is that the one?

If so, I found that I had a lot better time keeping on his tail if I used the right thumbstick to adjust my pitch and yaw. You got to keep close to him, and learn the path. If you fall too far behind or go off course, you fail.

Heck, that test might just have been the most difficult part of the whole campaign mode for me....

Hope that helps some.

Oh, and welcome to the Asylum. Glad to have ya. :)