PDA

View Full Version : Vote for KoTOR! Vote, vote, vote!!!

HaloDevil
03-15-2004, 10:51 PM
***KotOR is back in round 2 of GameSpy's Title Fight! It got back in under an extra life. Which it really deserved cause it had so many votes in round 1 - more than most of the games but it got knocked out early against the mighty Diablo 2. Anyway, it's up against Grim Fandango and Chrono Trigger AND IT MUST WIN!!! So head over there and vote now!!!!!!!!!!*** The round ends tomorrow at 12:00pm Pacific Time so go now and vote!

GO HERE - TITLE FIGHT (http://www.gamespy.com/titlefight/matches/0210.shtml?voted=1)

As of this post:

Grim Fandango: 1330

Chrono Trigger: 2036

KotOR: 2131

KotOR and Chrono Trigger are less than a 100 votes apart!! This can't be ******! If you cared at all for KotOR do it a favour and show your support.

ScorpionX
03-15-2004, 11:29 PM
Chrono Trigger>KotOR

DemonLoki
03-16-2004, 01:07 AM
Chronno trigger !

( I didn't like KOTOR that much took it back after a few days:p)

Hero
03-16-2004, 04:40 AM
is this supposed to be an rpg vote? because if it is..i dont see morrowind anywhere :watchout:

AcidJazz
03-16-2004, 08:51 AM
I had to cast my vote for Grim Fandango.

JediMasterChief
03-16-2004, 08:59 AM
It's my judgement that KotOR is the best one. I also voted for it too.

But they should make some IP block, so that single users don't vote for the same game like a hundred times.

Crazy Joe
03-16-2004, 09:19 AM
i dunno, i've been having a tough time thinking over this one, KOTOR vs. Chrono Trigger, gee whizz... my childhood obsession vs. my current game of choice. oh man the internal agony!!!!

The Executioner
03-16-2004, 03:20 PM
I've been following this for a while, today i'm voting starcraft over warcraft & Fallout ove Diablio 2:D Vote for Halo over Quake but Quake 2 over Half Life.

HaloDevil
03-16-2004, 05:02 PM
To you swines you actually think Chrono Trigger is a better game than KOTOR, too bad but your votes have gone in vein. lol. ;) I think KOTOR is a far superior game and it deserved to win for sure.

Final results: KOTOR WINS!

Grim Fandango: 2787
Chrono Trigger: 3740
KotOR: 4249

Though, I have a bad feeling about KotOR vs. Zelds OoT. I'm pretty sure Zelds is gonna blow it out of the water. I loved both of these games so bad. I dunno which one I'll choose. :eek:

l Maximus l
03-16-2004, 05:37 PM
lol, I think a lot of dudes here at XBA really contributed to that KOTOR score... :D

While I think it was kinda rigged, it still should have won anyway.

The Executioner
03-16-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by HaloDevil
To you swines you actually think Chrono Trigger is a better game than KOTOR, too bad but your votes have gone in vein. lol. ;) I think KOTOR is a far superior game and it deserved to win for sure.

Final results: KOTOR WINS!

Grim Fandango: 2787
Chrono Trigger: 3740
KotOR: 4249

Though, I have a bad feeling about KotOR vs. Zelds OoT. I'm pretty sure Zelds is gonna blow it out of the water. I loved both of these games so bad. I dunno which one I'll choose. :eek:

I really think that Myst should have beet Zeld. I geuss i'll give them my vote for an extra life. Now vote for Fallout and more importantly STARCRAFT!!!

blonks
03-16-2004, 08:58 PM
earthbound for the SNES....BEST RPG EVER!!!

god i love that game...it so smokes zelda and halo

sorry guys :cry: