PDA

View Full Version : This is a call to all Xbox owners..... were recruiting

Ebony Dragon
03-16-2004, 10:30 AM
Hey everybody.... as Xbox owners I know you all, like myself, realize that we are all hated upon by many playstation fans......... Right now as we speak there is a competition going on at www.xboxaddict.com called game title grudge match............ and Halo and Knights of the Old Republic are the only Xbox games left to represent......... this competition features the best games of all time against each other for the all time greatest game voted by fans...... we Xbox fans need your help.......... it will only take you 5 minutes of your time....... to create a profile if you have never been there........ and its a cool site anyway....... but we really need to let the world know how good are system is...... so come on and represent..... your vote counts.......

Sorry but i have to edit this thread. Since this is advertisment for gamespy to get users to register there it is against forum policies.

Thanks

Hard Boiled Cop
03-16-2004, 10:48 AM
Houston, I'm going in.

TheWheelMan
03-16-2004, 10:57 AM
10-4 good buddy!!!!

Hero
03-16-2004, 11:24 AM
ill make sure to get my vote in there somewhere

xbox :argue1: other stuff

Wolfgame
03-16-2004, 12:14 PM
What ever, I could care less if the gay editors at Gamespy pick a game over the PS2, I think my xbox is greatest system ever and That's all that matters to me.