PDA

View Full Version : Bad Shooters

onyx.kp
03-17-2004, 07:31 AM
This is a dumb post and we will talk about dumb Shooters

I Hate Kill-Switch!

Dumb Post I Know I was replying to something and it started a new thread 'BUGGER' so anyway yeh...

The Executioner
03-17-2004, 12:36 PM
Unlike you I was smart enough to stay away from it, anyway I HATE Brute Foruce although it's a third person shooter, but you don't havee to tell anyone about that:watchout:

Variation-XBA
03-18-2004, 03:12 AM
I loved Kill Switch and hope for a 2nd.

Brute Force should have never came out :P

Ethereal S. D.
03-18-2004, 12:48 PM
Brute force wasnt' even worth the rental money and Kill Switch was weak but still ok...

The Executioner
03-19-2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Ethereal S. D.
Brute force wasnt' even worth the rental money and Kill Switch was weak but still ok...

Suckiness beyond explination.

onyx.kp
03-19-2004, 12:43 PM
LOL This post apperd by accident and I dident expect people to post here!

Brute Force is ok but I dident buy it for full price ,got it for 15!

The Executioner
03-19-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by onyx.kp
Brute Force got it

:yikes:

Jayhawk
03-20-2004, 12:22 AM
Yeah man Brute Force does suck, campaign is alright but multiplayer is just horrible.

onyx.kp
03-23-2004, 12:17 PM
Brute Force is quite good but different opionons !

The Executioner
03-23-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by onyx.kp
Brute Force is quite good but different opionons !

Have you got a cat scan lately?

Slowride
03-23-2004, 03:34 PM
It never interested me.

Yankeez
03-24-2004, 12:35 AM
poor Brute Force fell victim to being another overhyped xbox game people were comparing it to halo lol

onyx.kp
03-26-2004, 06:58 AM
Brute Force will never be a halo its a....... wannbe halo but the game is so different dont look at it againts halo look at it as Brute force!!!!......... that sounds crap but anyway....

The Executioner
03-26-2004, 09:34 AM
I never compared it to Halo.

m4oH
03-27-2004, 03:52 PM
Brute Force was of the most overhyped, crappiest games

The Executioner
03-27-2004, 04:58 PM
Brute Force was of the most overhyped, crappiest games

Yes, yes it was. However I think Maximus liked it . It is now 1 person in counting.

Cold_As_Ice
03-27-2004, 08:40 PM
On the contrary, I found Kill Switch to be extremely entertaining and satisifying. At least, for the first level or two, anyways. The subsequent levels that followed were poorly designed, and very dull and drab.

Brute Force; mediocre crap, plain and simple.

And Turok is another awful shooter that everyone should avoid, regardless of its current price.

BoundBruiser
03-27-2004, 10:57 PM
I thought Brute Force was an alright game but ohwell, it could of been better.

Trento52
03-27-2004, 11:03 PM
On the contrary, I found Kill Switch to be extremely entertaining and satisifying. At least, for the first level or two, anyways. The subsequent levels that followed were poorly designed, and very dull and drab.

Brute Force; mediocre crap, plain and simple.

And Turok is another awful shooter that everyone should avoid, regardless of its current price.

DRAB? isn't that a prostitute? Wow...weird way of describing levels in a game. Then again a drab might mean more then one thing.

ScorpionX
03-27-2004, 11:08 PM
poor Brute Force fell victim to being another overhyped xbox game people were comparing it to halo lol

Nah that game was just plain HORRIBLE. I couldn't believe how terrible that game was, and after it was delayed for months I expected a decent game. :cry:

Cold_As_Ice
03-28-2004, 12:17 AM
DRAB? isn't that a prostitute? Wow...weird way of describing levels in a game. Then again a drab might mean more then one thing.

Drab is a word that describes something as sparse, plain, simple, bland, etc.

BinaryXtreme
03-28-2004, 02:14 AM
I personally liked Brute Force a lot. I still pop it in the XBOX and play it from time to time.

Trento52
03-28-2004, 07:52 PM
Drab is a word that describes something as sparse, plain, simple, bland, etc.

I am reading macbeth right now at school and in old english and stuff drab also means prostitute. I think shakespear is way over rated. :hump:

l Maximus l
03-29-2004, 04:05 PM
Personally, I like Brute Force...it was a little easy and had lack luster weapons, but, it could have been a lot worse. Comparing it to Halo killed it.

I would say the worst shooter on XBox is RTCW...I hate that game with a passion.

The Executioner
03-29-2004, 06:18 PM
Personally, I like Brute Force...it was a little easy and had lack luster weapons, but, it could have been a lot worse. Comparing it to Halo killed it.

I would say the worst shooter on XBox is RTCW...I hate that game with a passion.

Wolfenstein has great xbl play. The single player mode sucked though...I really don't think a game can be overrated if it really isn't praised. Anyway I personally think that XIII would be good, well I was wrong. The multiplayer sucked and the single player was sub par. The only good thing was the storyline, which was so confusing when you played half the time you were pondering the story.

ScottTheKilla
03-29-2004, 06:50 PM
I agree XIII was horrible for online play. Another bad game online would be Dead Mans Hand. Anyone else try this piece of poop out yet?

Cryogenic Pyro
03-29-2004, 07:07 PM
Brute Force is without a doubt the worst shooter I've ever played, and I've played RTCW. I'm not comparing it to Halo either. I compare Brute Force to my standards. My standards aren't that high, but Brute Force fell way below them.

DemonLoki
03-29-2004, 10:31 PM
Is this the 'Why BruteForce Sucks' thread now?
Worst Rocket Launcher EVER. Crappy AI too. :p

T3: Rise of the Machines sucked with Turok.

The Executioner
03-30-2004, 03:57 PM
[QUOTE=DemonLoki]Is this the 'Why BruteForce Sucks' thread now?QUOTE]
Well, he asked what the most hated shooter is. Generally when people asked a most ____ question it's a landslide.

Spaztic
03-31-2004, 10:49 AM
I liked kill.switch, but really didin't care for RTCW our counter strike. Unreal was only fun for like 2 days.

CRAYMAN
03-31-2004, 06:09 PM
Unreal 2 is worse than Brute Force.
At least my 5 year old can enjoy BF with his little playmates.
But even they can't stomach the latest xbox unreal defecation.

onyx.kp
04-01-2004, 10:48 AM
I might Buy Kill.Switch, What Do You Think?

Hard Boiled Cop
04-01-2004, 12:29 PM
Before Brute Force came out, people felt that xbox is running out of 'xbox only' fps games so when they heard news of Brute Force, they immediately compared it to Halo. Anway BF wasn't that bad, the command system was decent, better than Conflict Desert Storm. The environments were pretty detailed even for a third person game. But the environments were dull and boring. Plus, there wasn't even enough of it. They used the same place twice.
RTCW was excellent but I didn't like how they incorporated the co op mode. You couldn't even save it unless you complete the single player campaign first.
It would b even great if they add an OFFLINE multiplayer mode. Something they should think about for Doom 3.
XIII was an excellent game. Reminded me of Goldeneye but cel shaded and better graphics. The multiplayer was OKish, we should be thankful that they even added a multiplayer. Though I gotta admit, the frame rate sucks.

ANYWAY the worst shooter has got to be Medal of Honor Frontline. I don't intend to play it's sequel which is Rising Sun.

Sigma
04-01-2004, 12:45 PM
Turok: Evolutions
T3: Rise of the Machines
Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter
UNREAL 2

Are all some grade A crap shooters.

onyx.kp
04-01-2004, 01:27 PM
I Hated T3 Boreing Slow and too dam bluddy cheesy!

revernd
04-01-2004, 08:06 PM
i rather enjoyed brute force when it came out, got it the first day... i dont get into the hype so i didnt expect much... i played through it... i havent even touched ninja gaiden or rainbox 6 3 and ive had them since they were released... i guess different strokes for different folks..

Madhattr
04-01-2004, 09:52 PM
How about MOH: Rising Sun. What a miserable piece of trash, I am ashamed to even say I rented this joke of a shooter.

kenji
04-01-2004, 10:28 PM
Unreal 2

This is by far the WORST game I've ever placed in my Xbox. Everything about it sucked. Graphics, gameplay, acting, sound, etc. I stopped after the first 2 levels. What a waste of a rent one get one free coupon. :bang: :bang:

I thought Brute Force was okay at best. I played with three other buddies and it was okay.

EvilTed
04-02-2004, 05:24 PM
Shooters I hate:
Conflict Desert Storm -- it was a nice idea implemented horribly.
James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire -- I can't say enough bad things about this game

onyx.kp
04-06-2004, 04:49 PM
007 Games in my head are all awsome I enjoy more than others, I think they should make a remake of Golden Eye that would be awsome, awsome, awsome!

TOTTEN
04-06-2004, 10:28 PM
the james bond game had really fun bots
i say brute force really sucked it wasnt fun at all and there was a sh1t load of enimies but the were kinda bullet proof
turok would of been ok if there was no codes the codes just made its fun drop fast
timesplitters 2 is a great game in all and i would compare it to halo(on a good day) but the aimer is so g a y
and i never played kill swich but it looked good but somehow i knew it would turn out like brute force
conflict desert storm was terrible you can live in that retarded game without the auto aim(auto aim is for newbs) and the graphics looked weak

Reclaimer
04-06-2004, 11:15 PM
I like Kill.Switch. I liked the combat system. I thought it was fast, slick and it handled well. The intelligent use of cover determined if you lived or died on the street and I thought that was something that is never addressed in a video game. I was sick and tired of all these games where you just stood around, or laid on the ground out in the open. This game made you take cover and use it. And not everthing worked. You had to use your brain to figure out what was going to work out for the situation. The game made you use grenades too.
I thought Kill.Switch offered up alot that other shooters didn't, in short. I especially thought that the fighting was fierce, and the game just made it insanely satisfying to plug someone in the head. You obviously never used the AK-47 in first person aiming mode. That took some skill, and just some down right real life marksmanship to apprieciate lining up someone's head in your iron sights (ring and post) of the AK-47 and squeezing off a round from across the courtyard.
For an action game, Kill.Switch did a lot of things right, and it's up there in my favorite games pile. To be honest, even before I got ramped up for this mission I'm on, I pretty much stopped playing Halo just because KS is offering me up a little bit of something different.
Brute Force is a bunch of eye candy and we all know it. But you can't just shrug off BF until you played it with 4 other people. That's where the game shines. Screw the AI because you've got the real deal right there.
Conflict Desert Storm 1 and 2 are same way. Yeah, it's not much to look at, but you can't beat playing that game the way it was meant to be played. With 4 people who know how to do military games. That's where the CDS series shined. Not much in the graphic department, but it rocked out when you rolled along with your friends.
So what's a crappy shooter? James Bond, Agent Under Fire. That game stank pretty bad. Weak story, weak graphics, and it borderlined between boring and frusterating.
Battle Engine Aquila was another. Though it had outstanding graphics, and the game thrust you into massive map battles, the controls and AI on both sides where just down right detracting to the point where you just put dpwn the game.
Robotech Battlecry was a bad one too. I liked Robotech as a kid, and I couldn't resist the game for the graphics, but the actual game play was weak and left you wanting more. I just couldn't get it into it, and I never really felt I was doing anything good. Just a bunch of the same missions played over and over again.

ScottTheKilla
04-07-2004, 12:06 AM
007 Games in my head are all awsome I enjoy more than others, I think they should make a remake of Golden Eye that would be awsome, awsome, awsome!

They are making a Golden Eye 2.

onyx.kp
04-07-2004, 06:53 AM
YEHHHHHHHHHH Awsome, Awsome, Awsome