PDA

View Full Version : Who'll buy Ebony?

Nameless
03-17-2004, 08:20 PM
Oi, I got a bunch of Ebony in Morrowind. My question is; who'll buy it? I've been to a bunch of places and they all say no...Even Creeper.

Hero
03-18-2004, 09:40 AM
the crab merchant will.:watchout:

Nameless
03-18-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Hero
the crab merchant will.:watchout:
Where be this crab?

Lord Vivic
03-18-2004, 06:59 PM
On an Island East of the Dwemer ruins in the ascadian Isles.

Shadow20002
03-19-2004, 03:05 PM
You mean ebony gems ?? You sell it at every trader in Morrowind.

Lord Vivic
03-20-2004, 09:05 AM
Well you can sell ebony armer at the armerors in mournhold,they give you good prices for that stuff.

Nameless
03-20-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Lord Vivic
Well you can sell ebony armer at the armerors in mournhold,they give you good prices for that stuff.
Thats the plan for when I find armour better than my Ebony armour. Besides I'm only a level 12 right now (started a new game), and I hear its pretty hard if your not at least 20...

The Executioner
03-22-2004, 10:06 AM
Could you specify?

TuffEagle88
03-22-2004, 07:43 PM
whoa, whoa, whoa, hold the phone. If you've got a bunch of ebony I wouldn't sell it unless you are really desperate. If you have the GOTY version I would wait until you get to Mournhold and there is a craftman there who will make you custom ebony armor. Its pretty expensive but its good stuff. If you do have GOTY I would just drop it someplace safe, remember where it is and bring it with you when you go to Mournhold.

If you don't have the GOTY version there are craftsmen and armorers everwhere who will buy the stuff.

BTW, where is the creeper anyways. Is he in Caldera or Gnisis? I haven't stopped by yet.

Nameless
03-23-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by TuffEagle88
whoa, whoa, whoa, hold the phone. If you've got a bunch of ebony I wouldn't sell it unless you are really desperate. If you have the GOTY version I would wait until you get to Mournhold and there is a craftman there who will make you custom ebony armor.

BTW, where is the creeper anyways. Is he in Caldera or Gnisis? I haven't stopped by yet.
I already have a complete Ebony Armour set sans the helmet. So whats different about this custom made Ebony Armour?

Creeper is in a manor in Caldera.

TuffEagle88
03-23-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Nameless

I already have a complete Ebony Armour set sans the helmet. So whats different about this custom made Ebony Armour?

Creeper is in a manor in Caldera.

sorry, I thought that you weren't very far at all in the game. I don't think that there is any difference in this custom made ebony armor and the normal stuff, but he can make you a helm.

thanks for the info on Creeper.