PDA

View Full Version : April OXM Easter Egg



CrazyCougar
03-18-2004, 01:40 AM
Do the following and you will unlock an extra tidbit of video to watch:

Hold the left trigger the entire sequence :

Directional Left , Directional Up , Directional Down , Directional Down , Directional Up , X , Y , A , A , Y , Directional Right , Directional Right , Directional Right , B , B , B


Sit back and watch the clip.

Enjoy.

Yankeez
03-18-2004, 01:51 AM
what is the video of? :eek:

CrazyCougar
03-18-2004, 01:57 AM
Well thats why its called an Easter Egg!!!! You have to open it to find out......well i guess it would be considered a plastic easter egg then if something is inside.

Anyhow, its a promo of an xbox game...I'll say that much for now. =)

Yankeez
03-18-2004, 03:03 AM
well i dont have the oxm disc so ill never see it

Hero
03-18-2004, 04:13 AM
:cry: i too have no subscription to oxm

CarGuy
03-18-2004, 08:05 AM
Just say what it is.. geeze

CrazyCougar
03-18-2004, 10:01 AM
Then I guess this thread was directed at the OXM subsribers then huh?

StudioAlex
03-18-2004, 10:07 AM
It's a commerical for the Alias videogame. That's probably why he wouldn't tell you, because it's lame.

CrazyCougar
03-18-2004, 10:08 AM
LOL! Exactly Studio....LOL!

CarGuy
03-18-2004, 05:20 PM
LOL

Yankeez
03-18-2004, 05:21 PM
awesome, greatest easter egg ever! :cheers:


































:eek:

CrazyCougar
03-18-2004, 06:12 PM
And you wondered why I wasnt tellin anyone....LOL!

The Executioner
03-18-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by CrazyCougar
And you wondered why I wasnt tellin anyone....LOL!

This thread is pointless I mean Alias:yikes:

CrazyCougar
03-19-2004, 12:18 AM
Pointless , maybe.....but its the "secret" sequence that each and every OXM disc has. So there ya have it, do with it what ya like.

Man XBA has really changed, no one is very appreciative anymore or too friendly for that matter. Guess thats kinda why I dont come around much anymore.

CarGuy
03-19-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by CrazyCougar
Pointless , maybe.....but its the "secret" sequence that each and every OXM disc has. So there ya have it, do with it what ya like.

Man XBA has really changed, no one is very appreciative anymore or too friendly for that matter. Guess thats kinda why I dont come around much anymore.

Awwwwwwww..... :cry:















:p

riptor_j
03-19-2004, 10:50 AM
lol... Thanks for the tip. wont watch this vid, but I will have to check the newer ones out. Alias though? lol

Hero
03-19-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by CrazyCougar
Pointless , maybe.....but its the "secret" sequence that each and every OXM disc has. So there ya have it, do with it what ya like.

Man XBA has really changed, no one is very appreciative anymore or too friendly for that matter. Guess thats kinda why I dont come around much anymore.

/me gives CrazyCougar a hug

CrazyCougar
03-19-2004, 12:07 PM
Carguy.

Thanks for pointing out exactly what I was talking about a$$hole!

CarGuy
03-19-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by CrazyCougar
Carguy.

Thanks for pointing out exactly what I was talking about a$$hole!

Sorry, man. :cheers:

CrazyCougar
03-19-2004, 12:18 PM
Eh, the old lady is ragging today, so I am too...LOL! Sorry.

Casper
03-19-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by CrazyCougar
Eh, the old lady is ragging today, so I am too...LOL! Sorry.

http://www.synergysafety.com/femhygiene/tampax2.jpg

:p

And yea, my sub ran out for OXM, so I got the mag this month, but no disk - not even sure if I want to re-subscribe :confused:

Duke
03-19-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Casper-XBA

:p

And yea, my sub ran out for OXM, so I got the mag this month, but no disk - not even sure if I want to re-subscribe :confused:

Eh, I did. It's cheap, and occasionally the demos/vids surprise me and are worth checking out.