PDA

View Full Version : BREAKDOWN, Cool Freaking Game!!!

DOOM
03-18-2004, 09:45 AM
Breakdown Is A Must Own...
Dont Go By The Demo, Not Enough time To Play & Get Into It...
Once You Get Past The Begining, Its Like WOAH!!!
One Heck Of A Innovative, Kick angry beaver Game!!!
Like A Breath Of Fresh Air,
I Highly Recomend It...
Later...

:cheers:

The Executioner
03-18-2004, 09:53 AM
The demo was awsome, but I blew my monny on Ninja Gaiden :(

Shadow20002
03-18-2004, 02:14 PM
Aww...if you say so....maybe i will get it too !!!

BoundBruiser
03-18-2004, 09:47 PM
Have any of you gotten dizzy playing Breakdown? I've never gotten dizzy just playing a game in my whole life.

Whoopage
03-18-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by boundbruiser
Have any of you gotten dizzy playing Breakdown? I've never gotten dizzy just playing a game in my whole life.

Exactly...I think Breakdown sucks...but thats just me.

bigloser
03-18-2004, 10:59 PM
I really, really like Breakdown. At first the controls felt awkard, but now that i've gotten use to them. They feel almost like 2nd nature.

The hand to hand combat is really well done. And is probably the best aspect of the game. The fps part of Breakdown is decent, the auto-aim works like Metriod Prime. You just hit the A button to lock onto an enemy, then press the R-trigger to fire away. There's nothing really wrong with the gunplay in breakdown. But it's not nearly as well done as the hand to hand combat.

The story seems very interesting so far. The only thing that bothers me about Breakdown, is the graphics. The character models are decent, and a lot of the guns, coke cans, and other little items are modeled well. But just about everything else has a washed out look, The environments seem bare, without hardly any details.

Other than the graphics, I think Breakdown is a very good game.

Chaotic
03-19-2004, 07:55 AM
sorry guys but this game is horrible. :o

The Executioner
03-19-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by ChaoticMage-XBA
sorry guys but this game is horrible. :o

The gameplay is o.k. But the plot is ****ing sweet thats why I want to know it...WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO ME!!!

DOOM
03-19-2004, 09:26 AM
I Sold Out Yesterday...
Very Freaking Cool Game...
If You Dont Play The Game YOU WILL BE SORRY You Missed Such An Innovative Title!
Anyone Who Has Played It For Any Length, Has Some Gaming Skill, & Enjoy's Awesome Storylines n' Graphics Loves It!

The Executioner
03-19-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by DOOM
I Sold Out Yesterday...
Very Freaking Cool Game...
If You Dont Play The Game YOU WILL BE SORRY You Missed Such An Innovative Title!
Anyone Who Has Played It For Any Length, Has Some Gaming Skill, & Enjoy's Awesome Storylines n' Graphics Loves It!

I like it HOWEVER the graphics are sub par.

Hard Boiled Cop
03-19-2004, 04:16 PM
Tell me more about this man. Did you have a chance to drive a vehical?

The Executioner
03-19-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Hard Boiled Cop
Tell me more about this man. Did you have a chance to drive a vehical?

Yeah!!!

Tony_Macaroni
03-19-2004, 10:48 PM
whatthe hell is breakdown ? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

The Executioner
03-19-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Tony_Macaroni
whatthe hell is breakdown ? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Tony_Macaroni
03-19-2004, 10:52 PM
:( :cry:

Hard Boiled Cop
03-20-2004, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by halo2man

That was harsh man. You can't blame somebody for not knowing a game.

The Executioner
03-20-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Hard Boiled Cop

That was harsh man. You can't blame somebody for not knowing a game.

I just did didn't I??? Besides I was kidding. Sorry=- :cheers:

Shadow20002
03-20-2004, 12:11 PM
:( :cry:

You can check out the game info in here, at XBA. :)

BinaryXtreme
03-20-2004, 01:52 PM
Looks interesting. I'll rent and see for myself.

George89
03-20-2004, 02:11 PM
Ya, I'm probably going to rent it sometime, it looks pretty cool, and isn't getting all that bad reviews (8.5/10-OXM, 7.6/10-gamespot)

The Executioner
03-20-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by George89
Ya, I'm probably going to rent it sometime, it looks pretty cool, and isn't getting all that bad reviews (8.5/10-OXM, 7.6/10-gamespot) Not all too good reviews either.

Tony_Macaroni
03-20-2004, 04:08 PM
SWEET

PapaSKooT
03-20-2004, 04:48 PM
Breakdown?

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/images/icons/icon13.gif:(

The Executioner
03-20-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by PapaSKooT
Breakdown?

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/images/icons/icon13.gif:(

:eek:

Tony_Macaroni
03-21-2004, 11:17 AM
i've never even heared of this game but after checking out at gamespot it looks amazing. :cheers:

Tony_Macaroni
03-21-2004, 12:03 PM
whens this bad boy coming out?

DIGITAL
03-21-2004, 12:46 PM
whens this bad boy coming out? i think its out now

swim2fast2good
03-21-2004, 05:47 PM
Sorry people but this is a totaly retarded and idoitic game it has no plot and it also has horrible graphics !!!!! dont buy or rent it i got the demo from oxm and it was amazingly horrible get ninja gaiden enstead:cuss:

NINJA GAIDEN ROCKS :hail:

BoundBruiser
03-21-2004, 11:00 PM
About a month ago I first checked out some previews of Breakdown I thought it looked pretty good. So I was looking forward to renting it or playing it on the OXM if they had it. About 2 weeks ago I got the mag and played the demo, I thought the game was pretty cheezey it felt weird and it just wasn't very fun to play. In other words it was a pure waste of past excitement to get my hands on it. OK 2 days ago I had a "rent 1 get 1 free" coupon at Hollywood Video. I rented Ninja Gaiden and Breakdown, later when I got home I popped in Breakdown; I played it for thirty minutes and got stuck on one part. It still didn't seem fun so I played Ninja Gaiden for about an hour and thought it was awesome then I got stuck on that game with this retarded ***it Freak looking horse so I played Breakdown with my friend. Now that I'm flowing in the game and covered a decent amount time I'm thinking in my head "Wow" Breakdown is great game, far better than Ninja Gaiden. Breakdown is an awesome game. Great story, great action, and non-stop need to get further throughout the game. This game has some frik'n weird moments in it too. Don't judge any game by its demo or previews. You got nothing to say about any game unless you put a few hours into it.:cuss:

l Maximus l
03-21-2004, 11:22 PM
I'd definatley rent this before owning it... Looks cool, but, I'm so into Ninja Gaiden at the moment...I'll have to wait until I beat Ninja Gaiden before putting anything else into my XBox.

Don't worry, fellas...I still play Halo :D

Tony_Macaroni
03-22-2004, 03:03 PM
this is must rent! but because my time and money is with pandora tomorrow halo 2 and gaiden.....i cant stand to spend ne more money on games for atleast a.....well....i guess a month lol:D

The Executioner
03-23-2004, 09:42 PM
this is must rent! but because my time and money is with pandora tomorrow halo 2 and gaiden.....i cant stand to spend ne more money on games for atleast a.....well....i guess a month lol:D Dito.