PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind-Your Favorite Quest

Max33
03-18-2004, 10:24 AM
Whats been your favorite quest?(no spoilers)

So far I'm gonna say the imperial legion. Although my charecter was tough enough to to complete most of the missions , I limited my self to wearing the standard issue armour & weapons of a soldier. The role playing was fun and it had a pretty decient pay off at the end.

Lord Vivic
03-18-2004, 07:04 PM
Idont know what mine is.....perhaps the East Empire Company quests because You get to basically get to take over a town and you get a house which has a huge quantity of shelves.NO...NO....No.....it is the House Hlaalu quests because you get an awsome stronghold.......or maby.......hell I dont know.

Peepers
03-21-2004, 10:54 PM
Imperial legion quests are some of my favorites, though now that I'm delving into the expansion packs I might have to change that.

BG_Master
03-24-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Lord Vivic
Idont know what mine is.....perhaps the East Empire Company quests because You get to basically get to take over a town and you get a house which has a huge quantity of shelves.NO...NO....No.....it is the House Hlaalu quests because you get an awsome stronghold.......or maby.......hell I dont know.

how do you join the east empire company?

btw, i think that the morag tong is the best guild... the only problem is sometimes he tells you to go to random places to kill people, so i just found the 27 threads of the webspinner, which was more fun...

Lord Vivic
03-27-2004, 12:21 PM
You need to go to Solstheim...And go into the building that you are facing when you get into the fort and go up stairs and talk to people and see who will let you join.

Satch
03-29-2004, 01:06 PM
Well, I would have to say the House Hlallu quests. It was awesome getting my own manor in one of my favorite regions of the map. I felt kinda bad when I had to kill the theive's guild leaders though :( . . . felt like I was killing good buddies, which I was. I was in real good with all of the theive bosses. Oh well, I'm still a ringleader of the theives guild (even though it's a "dirty little secret" hehe) Anyway, Morrowind is about my favorite game of all time alongside Halo and the Shenmue series. I am level 74 with 100 percent in all major and minor skills and have beaten the main quest and about every other quest you can name. Awesome game. I still play it even though I'm pretty much a god on it. Later!

StudioAlex
03-29-2004, 02:18 PM
The one where I had to strip down to the buff. I cried for hours afterward but it was comepletely worth it.

RudedogX
03-29-2004, 02:28 PM
The one where I had to strip down to the buff. I cried for hours afterward but it was comepletely worth it.
You were a female character weren't you? Yeah...you freakin' pervert! :p :eek:

Xorg
03-29-2004, 02:42 PM
I like the east empire company quest, but I rather freeform and just run around looking for stuff

StudioAlex
03-29-2004, 03:53 PM
You were a female character weren't you? Yeah...you freakin' pervert! :p :eek:

Actually, I was a male wood elf, which made the whole experience that much wierder.

The dude was all :hump: But I was all :p And the other guy went :cry: