PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden??????

ghost 009
03-18-2004, 06:49 PM
Alright, I have played the demo, and I don't know why people are are saying it sucked. I also don't know why there is barely anything on the internet when I look for the game. The only screenshots are from the site, no other screenshots. Hell, when I even look it up on yahoo I don't even get the box art at the top of the screen. I can barely find anything about the game other than the xbox.com site. All I was looking for is screenshots and I can't find them. Is this because of that warning that the showed? I also can't even find a good site for it. What is up?

Jamo
03-18-2004, 07:18 PM
Try the official sites that reviewed the game. You should find tons. I am a proud owner of this game. Beat it and still can't put it down. It is a great challenge worthy of any hardcore gamer.

Shadow20002
03-18-2004, 07:48 PM
Who says is bad is because is too hard for them ? :eek:

The Executioner
03-18-2004, 07:55 PM
what are you talking about???

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/225118.asp

233 screenshots:)

Ninjermy
03-18-2004, 08:05 PM
ya man check the official site out... www.ninjagaidengame.com

DemonLoki
03-18-2004, 08:18 PM
Yeah dude what are u talking about? I've seen hundreds of different pics, and I have only heard one bad review (by someone who found it 'too difficult')

Its an awesome game, if you like fast arcade action with a challenge pick it up.

themoosearmy
03-19-2004, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by Jamo
Try the official sites that reviewed the game. You should find tons. I am a proud owner of this game. Beat it and still can't put it down. It is a great challenge worthy of any hardcore gamer.
Damn right, this is a true test for any gamer out there. If you can beat it, mad props, it took me 9 days (26:03 in game).

I can definately reccommend picking this up.