PDA

View Full Version : Which is the better multiplayer shooter- Nightfire or Timespliiters 2?

Soundscape
03-21-2004, 08:49 PM
mods, please feel free to delete this post. sorry for the waste of space
thanks.

Soundscape
03-21-2004, 09:05 PM
sorry for the double threads...i meesed up the title on this one and i couldn't delete it after i started the other thread.

UC has bots in multiplyr?

The Executioner
03-21-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Soundscape1
sorry for the double threads...i meesed up the title on this one and i couldn't delete it after i started the other thread.

UC has bots in multiplyr?

Yes it does. And I acidentally posted U.C in both your threads. So I am gonna delete my other posts.

O.D.D
03-21-2004, 09:42 PM
Nighfire is the best in my opinon. Shame it wasn't online.

Trento52
03-22-2004, 05:42 PM
Nightfire isn't as good as timesplitters. In timesplitters there are so many modes and stages and can get very challenging and is really fun with lots of characters.

Nightfre has better grphics but the levels are particularly smaller and less characters adn guns are fairly limited for timesplitters has many idferent styles adn ages of weapons.

WINNER is timesplitters by far

Stagliano
03-22-2004, 06:02 PM
I would say Timesplitters 2 is a better game in pretty much every way. Being able to create your own maps is a good part of it. That stops the multiplayer aspects of it getting stale and the unlockable characters add a bit of fun to it too.

Timesplitters 2 is one of my favourite first-person games and I can't recommend it enough.

I hope that's of some help to you.

Soundscape
03-22-2004, 08:24 PM
i was going to let this thread die since i sqrewed it up and started another, but since it has been bumped back up a few times...

how is the aiming on timesplitters2? i've heard that it's akward and hard to get used to.

Trento52
03-22-2004, 09:31 PM
I don't know what to tell you but it is pretty easy and when you hit them there is a saticfying slappy thud. It is still awsome though. If oyu played i think golden eye the same guys make this game so it is pretty much the same.

P.S. The controls are very easy to master or you can change them to suite your usual style or prefference. Get this game. This game would be so fun if i had live and it was live compatible.

Soundscape
03-22-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Trento52
I don't know what to tell you but it is pretty easy and when you hit them there is a saticfying slappy thud. It is still awsome though. If oyu played i think golden eye the same guys make this game so it is pretty much the same.

P.S. The controls are very easy to master or you can change them to suite your usual style or prefference. Get this game. This game would be so fun if i had live and it was live compatible.

are you referring to nightfire or timesplitter2? i noticed you have both games, and the golden eye reference makes think your talking about nightfire. am i right?

Trento52
03-22-2004, 09:44 PM
no from what i heard alot of people that made golden eye are now on teh timeplitters team. Nightfire is a rental very short and kinda fun but timesplitters is awsome. If you decide to go for nightfire save up for the new one it got some very good reveiws. I will try and rent it soon.

for short Timesplitters looks down on EA's cheap and over done nightfire. I am a bond fan so i buy tehm when they reach the 30 mark.

Soundscape
03-22-2004, 09:51 PM
ok, thanks. i didn't know there is another bond game that's about to come out.

Stagliano
03-23-2004, 02:50 AM
Aye, there's a Jimmy Bond game out called Everything or Nothing. I don't know much about it, I have to admit, but it seemed to sell pretty well.

As far as the aiming in Timesplitters 2 goes, I've never noticed it being any worse than any other game. Then again, I'm so terrible at games in general I might not notice how much I'm missing my targets by.

I think Trento52 is right about the people who made Goldeneye being behind Timesplitters 2 too. I would say Timesplitters 2 is quite a bit better than Goldeneye but that's only personal opinion. Then again, I would probably rather have Timesplitters 2 than Halo and I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't agree with that whatsoever.

m4oH
03-23-2004, 05:48 AM
Timesplitters 2 because it has soo many side missions to do in it. Nightfire however is also fun. I guess I really cant decide between em.