PDA

View Full Version : Nightcaster

EIGamerzX
07-20-2001, 09:44 AM
with all these teamxbox interviews and new screens etc. i was wonderin what EVERYONE thought about the game i personnally really like it and it has improved very much graphically since e3, just compare the screens their is a BIG notible improvement...................so whaddya think?

Iceman-TXB
07-20-2001, 07:38 PM
Since we got those interviews, guest preview and screens I am seriously interested in the game. We have 2 more interview, more screens and a little contest coming up on the weekend, come check it out!

CodeScribe
07-20-2001, 08:19 PM
I was looking at Azurik, Nightcaster, and Morrowind to decide which would fulfill my adventure/rpg needs. Azurik and Nightcaster look fun, but for my magic craving, I'm getting Morrowind. It just sounds like it's a much deeper game with lots of replay value (I haven't played a good rpg for a looooong time as the N64 was severly lacking in that area).

dances with broom sticks
07-20-2001, 10:18 PM
ohhhh i know! i will buy all three games! just because i CRAVE RPG'S~ the 64 had none! which was a big dissapointment... and sony had barely any good ones... i need an rpg