PDA

View Full Version : halo

snake plissken
01-10-2002, 11:53 PM
iam sure this old but just incase you didnt here the origional plan for Halo was to release an online expansion pack when the Xbox network was up and running-however, since the final code wasn't ready, Halo was finished off without this option.
But that doesn't mean there won't be an online version of Halo ready for the launch of broadband gaming.
In fact, the Mole has learned that Microsoft and Bungie are toying with the idea of releasing the full origional Halo,
plus a three level addition to the game, more than 30 multiplayer maps, and a host of new weapons and characters.
No decision on pricing, but they have been discussing a rebate program for the purchasers of the origional Halo.

Azazel
01-25-2002, 01:39 AM
I see no one posted a reply to this. Does anyone know if there is any truth to any of it??

JJaX
01-25-2002, 09:24 AM
Its a rumor as far as we all know. Its called Halo 1.5.

New weapons, Online play, 3 new missions and 30+ maps.

Bungie has not confirmed this. I think there hard at work on bringing halo to the PC as of now.

Bundy
01-25-2002, 10:09 AM
halo 1.5 was confirmed by bungee as a false rumor. They are not making it. I believe the story was on the main xba site.

XxeGoxX
02-05-2002, 04:36 PM
I dont thank there will be a halo 1.5

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 06:18 PM
Because of the hard-drive that the XBox has, I wouldn't be surprised if they come out with a disc that you can download onto the hardrive so you can play Halo on-line during this summer. Right now, you can play it through Gamespy, of course, but, the on-line forum that MS is putting out will be better...no chance for lag

Masta Chief
02-17-2002, 07:10 PM
I read somewhere with a quote from bungie. They said that halo 1.5 was just a rumor started on the net. They had no such plans of creating an expansion. They are currently starting another game code named phoenix.

X-Factor
02-17-2002, 07:56 PM
An expansion disc for Halo wouldn't be entirely impossible (via the X-Box's harddrive).

Besides that; I read a rumor at IGN that Tecmo plans on releasing an expansion disc (Extra levels, characters, costumes, etc.) for DOA3 in an upcoming issue of OXM.