PDA

View Full Version : New XNA demos, Xbox 2!!!

Chaotic
03-25-2004, 06:16 AM
This is that new XNA software xbox 2 will be using. Not these are not actual demos running on xbox 2 but on a high end PC with a high end video card. Basically what you see is what it will look like on xbox 2 using this XNA software.

These graphics are amazing!

http://www.microsoft.com/XNA/

Thanks pyro :p We don't want to litter xba with that other "crap"

Cryogenic Pyro
03-25-2004, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by ChaoticMage-XBA
This is that new XNA software xbox 2 will be using. Not these are not actual demos running on xbox 2 but on a high end PC with a high end video card. Basically what you see is what it will look like on xbox 2 using this XNA software.

TXB!? You sir, disgust me! :p
Just kidding, just kidding.

How about the official XNA Microsoft site? :wink:

The crash demo looks AWESOME. I'd love to play a racing game where my car could become less than half the size by crashing into a wall :D.

Chaotic
03-25-2004, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Cryogenic Pyro

TXB!? You sir, disgust me! :p
Just kidding, just kidding.

Well one of my buddies sent me that link, and it just happened to be TXB:p

I don't want to "steal" their content ;)

OC Noob
03-25-2004, 09:22 AM
Nice find. I wonder if non-scripted things will look that good in HDTV. I hope so, that would be sweet.

m4oH
03-26-2004, 06:41 PM
This link had been brought up in like 4 other forums!:(

l Maximus l
03-26-2004, 11:45 PM
Hey, Chaotic...WELCOME TO LAST WEEK!!

Bwahahahahahahahhahahaha!! :D

jk, dawg

Barrit
03-27-2004, 04:47 AM
that crash sequence is awesome! if wish that happened in PGR2 when i ram other people's mini-coopers into the walls.

XboxTJ
03-27-2004, 08:52 PM

Thanks pyro :p We don't want to litter xba with that other "crap"

Damn right the graphics are amazing. If those are what the Xbox Next's games will look like, forget the other consoles, they don't got nothin' lol.

l Maximus l
03-27-2004, 09:52 PM
Damn right the graphics are amazing. If those are what the Xbox Next's games will look like, forget the other consoles, they don't got nothin' lol.

Now imagine that in high definition!

BinaryXtreme
03-28-2004, 02:19 AM
Yeah, I'd seem those too before. They look fantastic. Hoping that can all be implimented with great play.

Ninja
03-28-2004, 04:43 AM
I want to know what this XNA tool set cost?

Uchiha Sasuke
03-28-2004, 05:04 PM

Don't make that judgement until you see what the other consoles have to offer. I'm sure Sony's new console will be amazing. Plus to tell the truth, I'm not that amazed at the visuals in the videos. The latest PC games like (HL2 and Doom 3) can easily hold there ground. They can do better.

Robflare
03-29-2004, 03:33 PM
This XNA thing is good, but it can be dangerous. Do we want every game to look strikingly similar or the same for that matter. Basically the concept encourages multiple developers to utilize the generic techniques vs. trying to come up with new ideas on their own. Hmmmmmm, smacks a little of today's movies that none of us spend our $10 on anymore.

StudioAlex
03-29-2004, 03:51 PM
The real question is, do they have a demo of Malice on it yet? Nothing showcases a system's power like Malice...

Robflare
03-29-2004, 03:59 PM
http://www.howardstern.com/-%20FCC.htm

Everyone needs to hit the FCC hard. Check out the link. On a specific note, I was thinking it would be really cool if they could show us a bunch of mouse traps shutting with XNA........

Spaztic
03-29-2004, 04:29 PM
To be honest, I really don't notice a difference in the graphic capibilities....they better think of a good scheme to sell there new systems.