PDA

View Full Version : Good News (for me anyway)!

Sexaya
03-25-2004, 10:29 AM
Well, here they are... My mom is going to the US and she's bringing me a hell of a lot of games... Since they're so ******* expensive here. Anyway, she's getting like 5 GameCube games and Ninja Gaiden... But best of all - Pandora Tomorrow! Yahoo!

Now, the REALLY good news are that I'm going on vacation from Saturday to two-and-a-half weeks! Which gives me all the time I need to stay up REALLY late so I can be on your timezones and play on XBL. So, everybody with RS3, PGR2 and Pandora Tomorrow - add me to your friends list!

Oh, and another sweet thing is that she's buying an Olympus D-580 Digital Camera, I've been wanting one of those for a long time now... I don't expect you to care, but I'm psyched!

Wee! :cheers:

Chaotic
03-25-2004, 10:38 AM
How can you play US games on your xbox? :huh:

Hard Boiled Cop
03-25-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by ChaoticMage-XBA
How can you play US games on your xbox? :huh:

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Maybe its a mod. Can mod allows you to play any games?

BunnyRabbit
03-25-2004, 11:19 AM
Well dude thats awesome...If I remember ill add you and we can play although my spring break ends in like 3 days..:(

Sexaya
03-25-2004, 11:28 AM
Should've explained this earlier, anyway, she's going to Germany first so she's buying the Xbox games first (PAL), and then in the US she's getting my GameCube games (my GC is NTSC).

Chaotic
03-25-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Sexaya
Should've explained this earlier, anyway, she's going to Germany first so she's buying the Xbox games first (PAL), and then in the US she's getting my GameCube games (my GC is NTSC).

There you go, that makes more sense :)

and yes you can play any region game on a modded xbox but of course we don't discuss that stuff here;)

HaZarD SFD
03-25-2004, 12:59 PM
Well thats cool that you getting all the games but if you dont
want to mod your xbox and it the systems are cheap so that
you dont void the warranty on the system you have now. Just
have her buy a console that is their, I mean you can always change the language in the settings.

Slowride
03-25-2004, 01:45 PM
how much are games in IsRAEL

Hard Boiled Cop
03-25-2004, 02:02 PM
Games abroad are cheap, well if you lived in England you would find it cheap.

Sexaya
03-25-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by HaZarD SFD
Well thats cool that you getting all the games but if you dont
want to mod your xbox and it the systems are cheap so that
you dont void the warranty on the system you have now. Just
have her buy a console that is their, I mean you can always change the language in the settings.

Uh, why should I get another system when I have a perfectly good one right now?:watchout:

Tony_Macaroni
03-25-2004, 02:52 PM
thats sweet man...by the way ... this question wus mentioned b 4 but never answered... how much do new game cost in isreal?

Shadow20002
03-25-2004, 05:16 PM
Good for you...!! Remember to write reviews for the ones you own !! ;)

l Maximus l
03-25-2004, 06:22 PM
I have some good news, too...

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geiko.

Tony_Macaroni
03-25-2004, 06:23 PM
i didnt :(

skorp
03-25-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Maximus SYN
I have some good news, too...

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geiko.
:rofl:

That's good news Sexaya!

Congrats! :cheers:

Tony_Macaroni
03-25-2004, 07:43 PM
:eek: