PDA

View Full Version : HT Mag has a write up of the XBOX....

idloveaguinness
01-11-2002, 09:16 AM
it's in February's issue......

idloveaguinness
01-11-2002, 09:17 AM
It was a very positive review, by the way.

They like Shreck, and consider PGR to be THE reference game.

yall
01-11-2002, 10:43 AM
by HT do you mean High Times? thats cool if they liked it!

l Maximus l
01-11-2002, 10:49 AM
All I know is that I absolutely love PGR :D I haven't played Shrek though, yet....I was planning on not buying it because of the really negative reviews. So, I got Oddworld instead...and, man! That is one awesome game!

Ninja Scroll
01-11-2002, 11:04 AM
IS IT ME, OR IS THIS THREAD CONFUSING AS HELL!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

idloveaguinness
01-11-2002, 11:39 AM
I forgot what forum I was posting in....

Home Theater Magazine has a 4 page review of the XBOX. It is in February's issue, which will hit the stands in the next month or so (I get it delivered, so I get it earlier).

The review looked at both the XBOX's technical capabilities (as it relates to a home theater system, inculding HDTV as well) as well as a handful of games.

The reviewer was amazed by how good Shreck looked, saying that you might confuse the game with the DVD itself.

That clearer?

xBoXGaMeR2002
01-11-2002, 01:34 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Umm, yes thats clearer. :confused:

Ninja Scroll
01-11-2002, 01:51 PM
lol, yeah... thanks! When I first came to this thread I was like WTF?
BUt it's all gravy now kid!:cool: thanks for da scoops from that mag.

l Maximus l
01-11-2002, 02:08 PM
Shrek looks somewhat interesting...but, moreso for my wife. Right now she is having a blast with Oddworld. Funny thing is...she has never played a video game in her life! lol...And, believe it or not...she's actually really good!

Anyway...I just thought I would share that...but, don't let her see this thread, otherwise, I might be forced to cast $50 for Shrek :eek:

LynxFX
01-11-2002, 03:16 PM
Should be an interesting read. I do find it interesting that they look at the HD capabilities yet they have nothing to test it out yet. I hope they don't just mean 480p which even the Dreamcast is capable of (but not standard for all games like the xbox is).