PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Rumble Arena 2-who cares?

MethMaker
03-26-2004, 11:01 AM
...I've been reading the comments on the "EXcitement" thing-which I can't comment on for some reason-but they were all bashing the game. Saying it's like Pokemon or wutever. Some people wouldn't even understand the concept of Digimon coz its too high-tech for them, but they get upset and bash it b/c its a cartoon. If it was a LIVE show, people would be watching--believe me. How dark and morbid is Digimon? Well, take the D-Reaper, Lucemon, Royal Knights, MaloMyotismon, and BlackWarGreymon then talk to me. The D-Reaper possessed that girl Jeri who is only 14 (and reminds me a lot of some messed up girls at my school) but she found a destiny.
Go to this German site, and check out Fiends (http://www.anzwers.org/free/digidreamer/)
That's all people are meant for, to live life, not care and find themselves. If you think that is childish, then you got your own problems buddy :-D ...but now to the game (coz some whiney ppl complain)

The game looks super sweet and I care to get it! I'm in High School and I like computers (you must to if you're reading which is all Digimon is about computer networking with battles and a deep storyline and cool evolutions and meanings) so I am 100% definitely getting this game for my XBOX!! I have played Digimon World 2 (which is an odd game) and DW3 (which is a long game to level up and Digitally evolve), but I also had Digimon Rumble Arena the first game--and all these were on Playstation. now having an XBOX I am really excited to get to be able to play a game with advanced graphics, nice sound, and cool animation/Digivolutions. Plus, you get to play as the most important characters from all the seasons! (That means not only Paildramon, WarGreymon, and Sakuyamon, BUT Zephyrmon, Lowemon, and maybe even the ancient spirits of KoriKakumon! Talk about awesome fighting techniques!)

...See in the show Digimon -(which I'm assuming you all have not watched EVER), there are different characters and different ways to grow and Digivolve. Each character has a unique attack, whether its some frozen axes launched at an enemy to a huge fireball energy launched above their head and slammed at the character) This game will definitely have lots of visual colors, due to the unique design of a Digimon...and lots more fun! I reccomend people to watch the show on ABC Family any morning using your DVR or watch it in the morning to understand what a cool game this will become! Check it out, peace

~Random Important Dude

The Jackal
03-26-2004, 04:22 PM
Digimon WOOOOO im 8!!!!:rolleyes:

The Executioner
03-26-2004, 07:13 PM
Oh my god the anticipatian is getting to me! I could save my $50 for Halo 2 but no way am I passing up Digimon.

Originally posted by The Jackal
Digimon WOOOOO im 8!!!!:rolleyes:

I agree.