PDA

View Full Version : NFL2K2????? Good? Bad?

Chaotic
01-11-2002, 09:34 AM
I have read mixed reviews about this game. I noticed that it was released on the 8th, i was thinking of going to buy this game today. The graphics look cool and it looks like a realistic football game, but beshides that everyone says it suck????

Opinions?????

Should i save my money and wait for something else?

I already have fever2k2!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Chaotic
01-11-2002, 10:29 AM
Well i was just on IGN and NFl2k2 got a pretty good rating of 8.3 which isnt bad at all.

I think im going to buy this game.

What do you guys think????

Anyone???

Chaotic
01-11-2002, 10:32 AM
Wow and gamespot gave this game a 9.3 ???

Kinda suprised at that.

Ninja Scroll
01-11-2002, 11:07 AM
well I own the Sega Dreamcast version of Sega Sports NFL 2K2 and I feel it is the best football game ever created for any console.
So an Xbox version of the same title can only be better!:cool:

l Maximus l
01-11-2002, 11:07 AM
I bought Fever...but, I may rent it to see if it's better than the DC version. If it's a direct port, I won't buy it. I hate ports.

Ninja Scroll
01-11-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Maximus
I bought Fever...but, I may rent it to see if it's better than the DC version. If it's a direct port, I won't buy it. I hate ports.

Um,... waximus hates ports but he bought "Max Payne-ful to play" for his Xbox (which I did too, ggrrrrrr:confused: ) and it was a direct PC port!!!!
Come on now max, what is it? Just look at all the freakin long ass loading times!!!!:mad:

Chaotic
01-11-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by TheMentorsXbox
Wow and gamespot gave this game a 9.3 ???

Kinda suprised at that.

Well im going to buy this game at lunch time over at best buy
considering i have a $50 gift card.:D

I have talked to a lot of people and read a lot of reviews and they say its a great game.

i like the dreamcast game, so this must be good!!!

i will keep everyone posted how this game is.

Chaotic
01-11-2002, 01:41 PM
ok i just bought this game and its really cool!!!!

I only got too play this for about 30 minutes but its really good!!!

graphics are great and gameplay is realistic!!!

I still need to master the controls but once i do this is going to be a great game!!!!!!

TheDemyelinator
01-11-2002, 02:11 PM
Ok guys hands down, sega wins the competition. SEGA KILLS MADDEN, MURDERS FEVER. nfl2k2 is by far the best football game i have ever played, the most realistic, faces look like the players, best gameplay, best controlls BEST EVERYTHING!!! (keep in mind, every game has bugs) but this game has only minor bugs which it makes up for in everything else, so realistic!! I love it, and if you love NFL then you'll love it too!!!!!!!!!
IN OTHER WORDS, anyone who likes football and wants a great football game, get ur ass to the store and buy nfl2k2!!!!! (for xbox of course!! lol haven't played ps2 version)

DON"T HESITATE, BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Ninja Scroll
01-11-2002, 08:38 PM
now their's a man that knows his pigskin videogames! :)

Sega Sports in GOD of da sports gerne!