My stats: KidNinja, aka NinjaPimp, aka Ninja Jubei,aka NinjaBootieDaddy! :cool"

Normal Difficulty
Time: 14:44:24
Kills: 2,877
Essence: 17,374
Ninpo: 5

"HEAD NINJA"

total Scarbs 45 :cry:

5 short of getting the original Ninja Gaiden NES game.

I pulled all dis off without any strategy guide or help. I guess I should have gotten some foe dem remaining scarbs.
Oh well, hopefully OXM will have a download to get da trilogy NES Ninja Gaiden titles.:D

Anyone else record there stats?

I found da game to be pretty f'n easy once I got da hang of it.
Once you upgrade your basic Sword to level 2 & 3 it's a cake walk.
I consider Gaiden my #1 Xbox game ever, even over Halo. Just my opinion.

Anyone know da list for rankings?

Like I know "Ninja Dog" & "Lesser Ninja" are da lowest.
Then there is HEAD Ninja & Master Ninja.
I heard somewhere da highest is Tiger Ninja or summin like dat.
Anyways im interested to know how everyone else did on there final stats and wat you thought of dat 5 second ending. :confused:

I'll tell you doe, after completing dat game and getting Power Ranger wannabe Ryu w/ da Luke Skywalker Light Saber it makes me wanna play it on Very Hard which I just started doing! :wink:

Shadow20002
03-27-2004, 03:59 PM
i have already 46 scarabs...

Anthony4sho
03-27-2004, 06:50 PM
Ninja Dog
Lesser Ninja
Head Ninja
Greater Ninja
Master Ninja

I'm pretty sure thats all of them tho

I cleared the game I think in like 28 hours on hard with 48 scarabs, and like 7,000,000 Karma. I had 4 ninpo cuz I think I missed one earlier in the game. I thought that the ending was pretty tight, but the last 3 bosses to me anywayz were cake. Now i'm takin this game on very hard and I started a successive game so I can get the last 2 scarabs.

Ninja Scroll
03-28-2004, 10:13 AM
Ninja Dog
Lesser Ninja
Head Ninja
Greater Ninja
Master Ninja

I'm pretty sure thats all of them tho

I cleared the game I think in like 28 hours on hard with 48 scarabs, and like 7,000,000 Karma. I had 4 ninpo cuz I think I missed one earlier in the game. I thought that the ending was pretty tight, but the last 3 bosses to me anywayz were cake. Now i'm takin this game on very hard and I started a successive game so I can get the last 2 scarabs.

Wait a sec, your telling me if you start a new game you dont have to start all over when it comes to searching for da scarbs?
So if im missing only 5 those are da only ones I will have to search for in a new game?

blackiee2002
03-28-2004, 03:22 PM
how come i never had a successive game save when i had a higher karma than any one here. do you have to do something at the end to ensure successive save. i also remember i used up all my ten saves, could that be the issue? :mad:

Anthony4sho
03-28-2004, 03:48 PM
Wait a sec, your telling me if you start a new game you dont have to start all over when it comes to searching for da scarbs?
So if im missing only 5 those are da only ones I will have to search for in a new game?

Yea. After the credits the first time u beat the game, it will give u the choice of starting an successive game which will allow you to find any remaining scarabs and unlock a few other things as well. But you have to play the successive game on the same difficulty. For example, if you beat the game on hard, when you go to start an successive game, it should be on hard too. Then you save over the original game and your set.

To blackiee, Karma rating has nothing to do with whether or not you get a successive game. Ya'll two might have missed it by skipping the credits or something.

blackiee2002
03-28-2004, 04:22 PM
nuh i made sure i did not skip anything anything, but i started again on hard this time around that may have caused it. so if i start again all over with normal i should be fine right?

Ninja Scroll
03-28-2004, 05:09 PM
Yea. After the credits the first time u beat the game, it will give u the choice of starting an successive game which will allow you to find any remaining scarabs and unlock a few other things as well. But you have to play the successive game on the same difficulty. For example, if you beat the game on hard, when you go to start an successive game, it should be on hard too. Then you save over the original game and your set.

To blackiee, Karma rating has nothing to do with whether or not you get a successive game. Ya'll two might have missed it by skipping the credits or something.

I do have my game saved as a completed save.
So your saying start a new game over da completed save and it will allow me to get da remaining scarbs?
Where did you hear dis? You got a link?
I might just wait foe OXM to release da original Gaiden trilogy which should be in there May or June 2004 issue (I hope).
Im gonna get into da Very Hard version with da NEW Future outfit & Light Saber Sword.

I just got Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow so hopefully it wont distarct me away feom it. :eek:

Anthony4sho
03-28-2004, 10:53 PM
nuh i made sure i did not skip anything anything, but i started again on hard this time around that may have caused it. so if i start again all over with normal i should be fine right?

Na man listen. After you beat the game, the game will ask you if you want to start a successive game. If you choose yes, it will go to the save menu and you will have to save over the game you just beat. If you did not do this after you beat the game, then as far as I kno, you can't do it until you beat the game again. If u did save then you should have two games the one on hard and the other on normal. Feel me?

Yo Ninja to tell you the truth, playing a successive game is no big deal. Other then getting the original ninja gaiden, you don't get much except a new costume, a fake ass lightsaber and you get to use the Dark dragon blade in chap. 13. I don't have a specific link, but if you go to Gamefaqs.com and go to the Ninja Gaiden section, then you will find a whole bunch of stuff on successive games. The NG boards their also have a good amount of info too.

mattgame
04-14-2004, 09:58 PM
Ninja, you finished the game in 14 hours? Come on man. How did you do that? You must have only did that game all day long. And it is better than Halo, and it is not easy. I would agree that it gets easier but it is not an easy game IMO.

Ninja Scroll
04-15-2004, 05:39 PM
Ninja, you finished the game in 14 hours? Come on man. How did you do that? You must have only did that game all day long. And it is better than Halo, and it is not easy. I would agree that it gets easier but it is not an easy game IMO.

Yo dawg, I wrote wat da final number gave me. Remember, da first couple chapters are short, very short. To be honest only like 3 or 4 of da Chapters are about an hour apiece.
I love dis game more than any Xbox title I own! Only flaw was it's weak ending, which dis day in age aint no surprise.
Last videogame ending I was actually pleased and felt rewarded for was Skies Of Arcadia (RPG for Dreamcast, later ported to GC).
I just started playing da game on HARD wit da Power Ranger outfit.
I did however get side tracked wit my recent purchase of PGR2 (foe a killer $24.99!@CC) and Pandora which I have yet to get into due to time.

So you finish it Ninja Gaiden yet T Howell?

Shadow20002
04-15-2004, 07:34 PM
Well, you can get all the scarabs in the successive play mode. It's was really easy when you play in this mode cause when you use the armlet of tranquility, seems like you are near invincible. Some locations of the scarabs is really hard cause there are no more blue light.....gamefaqs.com really help you for thoses. :)

mattgame
04-15-2004, 09:42 PM
Yo dawg, I wrote wat da final number gave me. Remember, da first couple chapters are short, very short. To be honest only like 3 or 4 of da Chapters are about an hour apiece.
I love dis game more than any Xbox title I own! Only flaw was it's weak ending, which dis day in age aint no surprise.
Last videogame ending I was actually pleased and felt rewarded for was Skies Of Arcadia (RPG for Dreamcast, later ported to GC).
I just started playing da game on HARD wit da Power Ranger outfit.
I did however get side tracked wit my recent purchase of PGR2 (foe a killer $24.99!@CC) and Pandora which I have yet to get into due to time.

So you finish it Ninja Gaiden yet T Howell?

Yeah, I finished and I loved it! It is the best game I have ever played. I am just amazed at how much time some people have to get their game on. I'm jealous actually. I started on hard too. I just want to play it over and over. I would never get rid of this game. :cheers: