PDA

View Full Version : Secret to jump straight to final fight *spoilers*

Lucifer_Hawk
03-27-2004, 10:57 PM
now I don't know if this has been brought up yet or anything, but I just found out about it today and don't give me any garbage if its already been presented. Now, I beat Ninja Gaiden today, and as I was playing, I approached the dark dragon blade and it played the short cutscene with ryu stepping forward to grabe the blade and then rachel calls to you hanging from the rope and stuff. After that cutscence you have to do more jumping and swinging on bones and stuff so I wanted to get to that quickly. So as the cutscene played ryu wrapping his hjands around the blade, I started mashing the start and A button furiously. Suddenyl the cut scene stopped and began playing the scene with Rachel and Ryu bursting out of the tunnel and beginning the boss fight with the vigoor emeperor. I don't know how it happened, but I didn't have to go through any of the final jumps and crap to get to Rachel. I want to know if this has happened to anyone else before, I have not tried it again yet but I will soon.

DemonLoki
03-29-2004, 10:10 PM
No. Its not a secrete. You only have to do the rest once, then it cuts it out if you start over (besides it take one minute to do anyway).

themoosearmy
03-30-2004, 03:51 PM
No. Its not a secrete. You only have to do the rest once, then it cuts it out if you start over (besides it take one minute to do anyway).
I was so glad that they streamline dthat part, cause it would have been a real ***** to have to go up those cliffs everytime, but I didn't realize how easy the final boss was gonna be.