PDA

View Full Version : Green Controler S, found one yet?

SoundX
03-30-2004, 09:40 AM
I had no idea they were out, tried to pre-order everywhere but I couldn't. Just found one from amazon :)

Isn't there spose to be a blue version too? :watchout:

Yankeez
03-30-2004, 10:54 AM
http://ebgames.com/ebx/product/238389.asp

http://ebgames.com/ebx/product/238390.asp

Spaztic
03-30-2004, 11:04 AM
I bought one of those blue ones like 3 months ago....they have been out for quite awhile!

Folgerboy
03-30-2004, 12:08 PM
They launched last August or September after an online poll to pick the favorite from four colors - smoke grey, blue, green and orange. Personally, my money was on xbox green and xbox live orange. I don't know WHO voted for blue. The color logic just doesn't make any sense. But then, maybe not all of us co-ordinate our videogame accessories *laughing*

Cryogenic Pyro
03-30-2004, 12:39 PM
I saw the blue ones a month or so ago at EBGames, but those were the only ones there. There weren't any other colors.

BinaryXtreme
03-30-2004, 12:42 PM
They launched last August or September after an online poll to pick the favorite from four colors - smoke grey, blue, green and orange. Personally, my money was on xbox green and xbox live orange. I don't know WHO voted for blue. The color logic just doesn't make any sense. But then, maybe not all of us co-ordinate our videogame accessories *laughing*

I voted for blue and green.

l Maximus l
03-30-2004, 03:11 PM
A buddy of mine has a blue one and my bro has a green one. If the Original XBox controller came in different colors, I'd likely pick one up, but, I think it will be a cold day in hell when that happens. ;)

themoosearmy
03-30-2004, 03:42 PM
I have a blue, green and 2 black S controllers. But, my green sticks forget to work sometimes and I have to give them a little love tap to get em goin again.

Sigma
03-30-2004, 05:25 PM
I have a blue one and my friend has the green one. I wanted the red one, but it lost the poll. :cuss:

kenji
03-30-2004, 05:37 PM
There's a bunch on eBay, but I only use the Duke. I'm trying to buy them up in case one of mine flops and I'll have to buy a small controller.

Jayhawk
03-30-2004, 05:53 PM
Yeah my friend has 2 of the see through green ones they are pretty cool!

BlindSniper
03-30-2004, 07:48 PM
man, I am I the only one of this site who has 6 controllers? hehe, 4 dukes, 1 s and 1 pro mini 2......I can play with nay of them, but I havre been playing with the dukes since launch so they're my fav.

SnoochyBoochy
03-30-2004, 10:08 PM
All I have are 4 black S Typers. :P

one of them drank some pepsi and doesn't work so well anymore so i wanna pick up a green or blue s-type

skorp
03-30-2004, 11:59 PM
I'm gonna need another controller... I'll probably get the Green Controller S....

I think I killed my madcats controller... Never again! :cuss:

I'm sticking with the "S".... :hump:

selowitch
03-31-2004, 01:08 AM
My stock S-Controller that came with my Xbox has been experiencing the stresses of lots of late-night Ninja Gaiden. Maybe I need to get myself a green replacement!

SoundX
03-31-2004, 10:52 AM
Are all you guys from US or something? Because in all my local games stores ect. There are none to be found, and I just saw a add on Xbox.com saying try the new stylish green S ect.

Blue? Blech..

CrazyCougar
03-31-2004, 07:31 PM
I have 2 greens and 2 blues. Pretty much got them right around their launch time last year. Had to replace a blue one, but bought that nifty little $5 warranty at EB and was able to get it replaced for free. Even though the dog had chewed right through the wire, lol, no wuestions were asked. But havent had any problems with them over and above the puppy problem. They look kewl too.

Koopa
04-01-2004, 12:45 AM
i traded in a duke and a few bucks for a green S a few months ago:D i wanted another S cuz the dpad was kinda jacked up on one of them...or that was spartans excuse when he was dying in soul calibur 2 :p

themoosearmy
04-01-2004, 02:13 PM
Are all you guys from US or something? Because in all my local games stores ect. There are none to be found, and I just saw a add on Xbox.com saying try the new stylish green S ect.

Blue? Blech..
Yup, U.S. here.

We've had the control controllers for quite a while now.