PDA

View Full Version : No Gta 3 For The X Box



ALEX DA PIMP
01-11-2002, 09:16 PM
:mad: :eek: :mad: :eek:

WELL IF YOU DIDNT SEE MY FIRST MESSAGE NO GTA3 FOR THE XBOX. WELL IF YOU DIDNT READ THE ARTICLE ABOUT MR GATES COMMENTS ABOUT THE TYPE OF GAMES HE WANTS OUT FOR HIS XBOX, HE SAID AFTER SEP 11 HE DIDNT WANT VERY BAD GAMES.

SO I DECIDED TO CHECK IT OUT FOR MYSELF. I CALLED THE # ON THE XBOX MANUAL TO SEE IF AND WHEN GTA3 WAS COMMING OUT. AND THERE ANSWER WAS WE AT XBOX DO NOT HAVE ANY PLANS FOR GTA3 AT THIS TIME. AFTER THAT I WAS FRUSTRATED THAT I WAS LIED TOO. IT MADE ME FELL LIKE BREAKING MY XBOX. SO AFTER THAT I TRIED TO SEE WHAT ROCKSTAR GAMES HAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS. WELL AT ROCKSTARGAMES.COM I STILL HAVE NO RESPONSE TO IF AND WHEN WILL GTA3 BE RELEASED. IT MAKES ME FELL LIKE THE BIGGEST FOOL TO BUY THIS XBOX IF IT WILL NOT BE CLOSE TO BETTING PS2 ON GAMES .

manboy
01-11-2002, 11:15 PM
If Gamecube is getting GTA, I'm sure we are too...

redrum237
01-11-2002, 11:19 PM
gamecube is getting GTA3?

manboy
01-11-2002, 11:31 PM
Yes, unfortunately. I am looking for the link. If I don't find it I'll get it when friend logs in. Link is to an IGN article.

JohnB
01-11-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by ALEX DA PIMP
:mad: :eek: :mad: :eek:

WELL IF YOU DIDNT SEE MY FIRST MESSAGE NO GTA3 FOR THE XBOX. WELL IF YOU DIDNT READ THE ARTICLE ABOUT MR GATES COMMENTS ABOUT THE TYPE OF GAMES HE WANTS OUT FOR HIS XBOX, HE SAID AFTER SEP 11 HE DIDNT WANT VERY BAD GAMES.

SO I DECIDED TO CHECK IT OUT FOR MYSELF. I CALLED THE # ON THE XBOX MANUAL TO SEE IF AND WHEN GTA3 WAS COMMING OUT. AND THERE ANSWER WAS WE AT XBOX DO NOT HAVE ANY PLANS FOR GTA3 AT THIS TIME. AFTER THAT I WAS FRUSTRATED THAT I WAS LIED TOO. IT MADE ME FELL LIKE BREAKING MY XBOX. SO AFTER THAT I TRIED TO SEE WHAT ROCKSTAR GAMES HAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS. WELL AT ROCKSTARGAMES.COM I STILL HAVE NO RESPONSE TO IF AND WHEN WILL GTA3 BE RELEASED. IT MAKES ME FELL LIKE THE BIGGEST FOOL TO BUY THIS XBOX IF IT WILL NOT BE CLOSE TO BETTING PS2 ON GAMES .

Ever seen one of these?
http://home.satx.rr.com/gazeme/capslock-vi.gif

you coulda posted this in the thread I already had open about GTA3 coming to Xbox....oh well...

The odds of GTA3 coming to the Xbox appear to be less and less each day. But yeah there was an article in the Xbox vs Gamecube forum I think that talked about Gamecube getting GTA3, but this is not anytime soon.

manboy
01-11-2002, 11:52 PM
Nm, here it is.

http://www.planetgamecube.com/news.cfm?action=item&id=2504

GokuX
01-12-2002, 03:00 AM
Haha JohnB that's funny.

pukkaboy
01-12-2002, 04:50 AM
It has already been confirmed about 500 times. GTA3 WILL DEFINATELY COME TO XBOX Wheather you like it or not. amazon.co.uk wouldn't be taking pre-orders if it wasnt!!! The only reason billy said that he didn't want bad games is to win the hearts of the public ppl who hate terrorism and games. Well, sumthin like that anyway. And as for the pc. You should be seeing GTA3 on the shelves aroung march. Rockstar have been working on the xbox and pc and gamecube versions for ages but they don't want to tell anyone to dispell sales of the ps2 title. If ppl knew that gta3 was coming to the next-gen systems, do you think they'd buy it for the ps2????

OG-Love
01-12-2002, 08:33 AM
I will be awaiting GRAND THEFT AUTO 3's arrival feverishly!!!

So it better come to XboX!

xBoXGaMeR2002
01-12-2002, 10:44 AM
Even though it was posted a long time ago,

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2686637,00.html

gamespot doesnt lie. :D

Snoopy7548
01-12-2002, 11:01 AM
it doesnt really matter THAT much if it doesnt come to the xbox. its already confirmed for the pc. its not like you'll be missing out on the game, you can still get it for the pc

redrum237
01-12-2002, 11:38 AM
Acually I Would Be Missing The Game If It Didnt Come To XBOX, my PC is crap, I Cant Use It For alot Of Games, It Hasnt Been Upgraded In 4 Years. And Since Im not Real Big On Computer Gameing I Dont Think I Will Be Upgrading Anythime Soon. So It Needs To Come To XBOX. Im Sure It Will, Cause I Know It Will In The UK, So How Hard Could It Be To Get It Here.

Toonz
01-12-2002, 01:00 PM
Haha GTA3 has got to be the hottest topic in this forum last couple of days. I'd like to add that I have seen more positive statements and blurps around the net that Xbox is getting it than I have negative. As well if all you people who claim you are phoning and E-mailing the appropriate company's really are surely they will see a need to give us this game and part us of our cash. They say in the U.S 1 written customer letter is usually worth 5000 people. They would be bad business people if they didn't part us with our cash.

ALEX DA PIMP
01-12-2002, 06:30 PM
i would like to belive that i bought the x box so i would have the best damm game out there. im might be the biggest fan for the x box but, when microsoft it self says no gta3 then that means no gta3 for know. the only games i wanted right now for the x box is gta3, metal gear, and wwf raw. just so i could say for once the x box is better than the playstation. anyways im still trying to hold on and wait for billy to raise up and take full advantage of the so called most powerfull game ever. so be it.

skoot182
01-12-2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by JohnB


Ever seen one of these?
http://home.satx.rr.com/gazeme/capslock-vi.gif


LOL, thats hilarious!

Markus_Kalarkus
01-12-2002, 07:03 PM
if gta3 dosent come to xbox i will seriously fuking rip the worthless head off of osama bin dic khead!!!!!!!!! its all cuz of him reguards to the terrorism. believe me u wudnt want to see me when no violent games come for the xbox!!!!! i wud be vvvveeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy ****ed:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Snoopy7548
01-12-2002, 07:52 PM
hahahaa

Toonz
01-13-2002, 02:30 AM
GTA3 will appear on Xbox have faith. If and I mean " IF " it does not I will not be heartbroken anyways because to be honest lets face it, its gonna be a improved port. I'll be sad but not for long. They list of Original built from the ground up to totally utilize the Xbox games list is strong and gets better and better all the time. And once programmers really learn how to use it ability's watch out baby :eek: I wanna see some new original titles anyways that will make other systems jealous. GTA, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear, blah blah blah were all originals once upon a time as well and I bet Xbox is gonna turn out some of it's own " Killer Apps " in the future that will make your ported GTA3 very lonely on the shelf. There are gonna be a few HALO sequels I bet and Xbox is only few months old.

DIGITAL
01-13-2002, 05:21 PM
JUST GO TO THE OFFICAL XBOX MAG WEB SITE GO TO DOWNLOADS AN SEARCH FOR PICS OF GTA3 ,THOSE ARE DEFFINTLY XBOX SCREENSHOTS,SO THE GAMES COMING OUT AN DONT BELIVE PS2 FANBOYS RUMORS THAT IT AINT.

l Maximus l
01-14-2002, 03:47 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen..>I called Take 2 Interactive and they said that it is, for sure, coming to the XBox but they don't have an official release date yet. They had a hunch that it may come on in March.

gula
01-14-2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Ladies and Gentlemen..>I called Take 2 Interactive and they said that it is, for sure, coming to the XBox but they don't have an official release date yet. They had a hunch that it may come on in March.

Darn, you call everyone! :D

l Maximus l
01-14-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by -gula


Darn, you call everyone! :D

hehe...hey, man, instead of going by rumors, I like to hear it straight from the horse's mouth :D

redrum237
01-14-2002, 04:10 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen..>I called Take 2 Interactive and they said that it is, for sure, coming to the XBox but they don't have an official release date yet. They had a hunch that it may come on in March.

Thank You Maximus, You Finnaly Put An End To All The Crappy Rumors. Now All We Have To Do Is Wait.

Ninja Scroll
01-14-2002, 04:10 PM
if I hear about GTA3 one more time im gonna kick someone's ass!

You guys are giving me a bain tumar crying about this d@mn game!! sshhhhhheeeessssssssshhhhhhh!:mad:

Snoopy7548
01-14-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
if I hear about GTA3 one more time im gonna kick someone's ass!

You guys are giving me a bain tumar crying about this d@mn game!! sshhhhhheeeessssssssshhhhhhh!:mad:

i just heard that gta3 is being toned down so much that for the whole game, you have to stay in your car.



hahaha, jk, tricked u, didnt i?:D

frog11983
01-15-2002, 02:28 PM
I do not like how they added the word "rumor" next to Grand Theft Auto 3 on Xboxaddict/games... that makes me nervous, very nervous. I wish rockstar would just announce the release date already. GTA3 is one of the games (ONE) that influenced me to buy the xbox, I would be very dissapointed if it did not come out.

l Maximus l
01-15-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by frog11983
I do not like how they added the word "rumor" next to Grand Theft Auto 3 on Xboxaddict/games... that makes me nervous, very nervous. I wish rockstar would just announce the release date already. GTA3 is one of the games (ONE) that influenced me to buy the xbox, I would be very dissapointed if it did not come out.

Rockstar does all of their public announcements through Take2Interactive. If you want to confirm for yourself that GTA3 is coming to the XBox and do not believe me, feel free to call them direct in New York City: (212) 334-6633 . Enjoy :)