PDA

View Full Version : Silent Scope Complete Light Gun Problem

George89
03-31-2004, 05:07 PM
Hey everyone, Today I got my copy of Silent Scope Complete as well as the really cool light gun. Everything is great EXCEPT for one problem that is really making the game less enjoyable. It's the scope, it just won't zoom when I look through the sensor. Does any one know how to fix this? Or do you know a website that will?

RichVGS
03-31-2004, 05:11 PM
Are you using an extension cable on the light rifle? I heard people who are having the same problem solve it by simply adding an extension cable. The problem could also be that you are sitting (or standing) too close to the TV with the rifle. Just a couple of suggestions that I can't say they'll work but its worth a shot.

George89
03-31-2004, 05:14 PM
oh....maybe it's because I'm sitting too close.....I'll try sitting father away.

George89
03-31-2004, 05:48 PM
nope....I played it far away and still no zoom......Rich, how did you calibrate your gun, do you have to calibrate it in a special way for the scope to work?????

George89
04-01-2004, 05:14 PM
I think I'll just email someone over at Pelican Accessories and see what the problem is.

ScottTheKilla
04-04-2004, 12:23 AM
Im sure you already know this but I heard theres 2 different modes for the zoom. One that goes by sensing your movement to the scope and one where you have to push a button to zoom. Maybe you have it on the button mode?