PDA

View Full Version : What's the best baseball Game on XBOX?

Gumshoe
04-01-2004, 07:48 PM
Hi old member back after a long time. Any new advances on the video basball games available. I havent liked any since Triple pllay 97 on original playstion. I can't stand the pitcher batter interface on most baseball games.

RockTheCasba
04-02-2004, 07:14 PM
im gonna get espn mlb baseball because its xbox live and has the gm feature.

Yankeez
04-02-2004, 07:47 PM
in my opinion EA's MVP Baseball, is just great, except the lack of online play is kinda weak

idaho
04-15-2004, 01:52 AM
i've played both now and i'd say the call goes to espn. online + great gameplay + sleek p/b interface = the better game. Ea's is good, certainly better than last year, but it certainly is not worth all the hype. it's a mediocre game, whereas Espn is great.

Caesar SYN
04-15-2004, 02:30 AM
EAs I think is the best... I still think they make top quality games... but ESPN has Live and well if you've got Live I would sacrifice the game just for that... I mean think about what Live offers... to play anytime.. and never the same sitting there making a season and crap... just you a friend or a strnager...

billlaimbeer
04-15-2004, 01:06 PM
if espn wasn't a great title to start with then the Live wouldn't be enough to get me to play it but i think wsb was the best baseball game of all time and this years version of espn is all that and a few extra cupcakes. so that makes it pretty simple. i haven't tested asb but mvp while a really strong title didn't get quite up to espn this year.

idaho
04-20-2004, 05:50 PM
who doesn't like cupcakes? ESPN is certainly winning the popularity contest in my house. as my roommate said of EA's: "I think the one with the cartoony players and the bad controls is making me go bald. Put espn in."

SoundX
04-21-2004, 11:01 AM
I have never seen a baseball game on shelves here in UK in my life.

:(