PDA

View Full Version : Steel Battalion: LOC online ONLY?

NINE BREAKER
04-02-2004, 05:58 AM
Hey I was just wondering if SB:LOC was only XBL? anyone?

Caesar SYN
04-09-2004, 05:15 AM
Theres a Big Graphic on this site that states LIVE Play only.. I am seriously considering treating myself to this....http://www.capcom.com/xpml/game.xpml?gameid=750071

GreenWeenie
04-09-2004, 09:45 AM
Dont buy this game. I have had SB since day one when it released and couldn't wait to get Line of Contact because some epic- butt-kickin- trash talkin'-pee-pee spankin against real folks would rule!

This game has serious issues. Unless you have a 400 mps upload speed guess what? Your not playing campaign mode....Even though its advertised to handle 10 player matches the largest I have seen is 6...the net code is so horribly wrong on this game its not even funny. Luckily I allready dropped the 200 bucks for the first one and loved it, but if you are starting from scratch (it would be 250 for the first game, controller and LOC) you are in for a horrible surprise.

If you don't beleive me you can check out the forums on Capcoms site or Steel Battalion Central. I don't want to leave the links b/c I dont advertise for other sites.