PDA

View Full Version : Farcry

Max33
04-02-2004, 12:32 PM
Any body see the FarCry review on XPlay?
Man,that sucker looks sweeeeet
I'd beat up a gang of old laidies to get ahold of that sucker.

GreenWeenie
04-02-2004, 12:39 PM
You should try the demo...very awesome. Some quality graphics, and I love the Hawaii feel to it. Its not all dark and gritty like other games I play alot...(*cough*SCPT*cough*) It takes you to a different local than most shooters. Its a nice change

Sigma
04-02-2004, 01:24 PM
I want to play Farcry really bad, but my computer can't run it.

I guess I will have to wait till the Xbox release.

TheWheelMan
04-02-2004, 01:30 PM
As will i :cry: DAMN CRAPPY COMPUTER :mad:

SoundX
04-02-2004, 02:31 PM
Same here.

LoL, did any of you guys hear it got banned (there ya go) in Germany?

l Maximus l
04-02-2004, 03:52 PM
Same here.

LoL, did any of you guys hear it got band in Germany?

I thought about this sentence for a good 10 seconds or so and I think you meant to say "banned". Since that's likely the case, that's pretty ludicrous for a video game to be banned...lol

Yankeez
04-02-2004, 11:33 PM
I thought about this sentence for a good 10 seconds or so and I think you meant to say "banned". Since that's likely the case, that's pretty ludicrous for a video game to be banned...lol
then again didnt GTA get banned in australia :eek:

Shorezy
04-03-2004, 12:13 AM
then again didnt GTA get banned in australia :eek:

Yeah man that's true. I know here in Ontario they put the first ever "R" rating on "Man Hunt". I don't think a game has ever been BANNED in North America though has it?

Anyway, I have seen and heard great things about Farcry and hope to play it soon.

TheWheelMan
04-03-2004, 12:40 AM
Ya thats ****ed about manhunt i mean if i walk into Rogers video or i decide to buy manhunt from somewhere and the salesperson tells me i have to be 18 someones ganna get kicked in the head :mad: this isnt suppose to happen in ontario where i live......there taking it to my province :cuss:

Viper87227
04-03-2004, 09:41 PM
as good of a game as Far Cry is, im begining to get sick of seeing threads for it. I mean for gods sake its not even out on Xbox and its still probably the most talked about game at the moment...

All the threads on this game make me want to do this... :bang:

The Executioner
04-03-2004, 09:46 PM
GREATGAM!!! Just played a little a day or so ago.

RockTheCasba
04-05-2004, 01:12 AM
i heard it has the best draw distance in any game ever

OC Noob
04-05-2004, 11:43 AM
i heard it has the best draw distance in any game ever

At that gfx level yes, but there are game with much lesser gfx like WWII Online that have a 2 mile clip plane. I think Far Cry's is like 1 mile. Although the mountains and oceon seem to go on farther. I recall reading that it was 1 mile. Maybe that was for large objects like builings. people and stuff where as mountains and things can be seen further in the distance.