PDA

View Full Version : Is the Wooden Sword Worth It?

kenji
04-03-2004, 01:02 PM
I read somewhere that if you upgrade the wooden sword to its seventh level, it becomes an amazing sword. I want to know if it is worth it. It is a lot of money that could be spent towards other things. Is it any better then the Dragon sword fully upgraded or anything else?

Madhattr
04-03-2004, 04:42 PM
Yes after a pile of money it becomes the unlabored flawlessness and gets similar combos to the Dabilahro. I found it too slow to be useful but pretty powerful. It has very few combos but it looks ok.
IMO the Dabilahro is better and I use it almost as much as the dragon blade.

Ninjermy
04-04-2004, 10:18 AM
same here madhattr. the dabilahro is better because its only 30,000 to fully upgrade and it slays anything in one combo hit. ive read about the wooden sword and it says that the more you use it, possibly the more damage it does...

Shadow20002
04-04-2004, 05:23 PM
Yup, when you upgrade it to the maximum, you can destroy like every minions with one hit or two...

JJaX
04-07-2004, 10:01 AM
Yes after a pile of money it becomes the unlabored flawlessness and gets similar combos to the Dabilahro. I found it too slow to be useful but pretty powerful. It has very few combos but it looks ok.
IMO the Dabilahro is better and I use it almost as much as the dragon blade.

I wasnt to fond of the Dabilahro...

I would imagine the wooden sword is more like the dragon sword...Being a katana and all....

Madhattr
04-07-2004, 11:51 AM
I wasnt to fond of the Dabilahro...

I would imagine the wooden sword is more like the dragon sword...Being a katana and all....

Have you seen the size of the unlaboured flawlessness? It is as big as the Dabilahro. After a few combos the wooden sword will glow and you will do more damage but you can't do cutting attacks and no essense attack I found it pretty useless.

JJaX
04-07-2004, 02:12 PM
oh, so the wooden sword becomes some sort of broad sword....

Id play the game again, but Id rather play with the new outfit and plasma saber.

Problem with that is you need to start a new game, and cant play a saved game with the scarabs you collected before.

DemonLoki
04-07-2004, 09:14 PM
JJaX:oh, so the wooden sword becomes some sort of broad sword....

Its more of a 2x4, with a handle