PDA

View Full Version : Worst game?

OuFtb
04-05-2004, 03:43 PM
Whats the worst Xbox game you own and the worst you've played.

Own- X2: Wolverines Revenge, but I got it for 5 bucks with the movie.
Played- Bruce Lee, it was just bad didn't deserve the Bruce Lee name.

The Executioner
04-05-2004, 04:53 PM
I only own RS3, Ninja Gaiden, Wolfenstein, Unreal Championship, Halo, and Pandora. I traded a good amount of games ( NCAA 2004,Kung Fu Chaos etc.) But the worst i've played is easily Deus Ex: Invisible War.

ScorpionX
04-05-2004, 04:55 PM
Brute Force and Panzer Dragon Orta, those games suck

The Executioner
04-05-2004, 04:57 PM
Brute Force and Panzer Dragon Orta, those games suck
Oh yeah I forgot about Panzer. I personally hate rail shooters.

m4oH
04-05-2004, 04:59 PM
Brute Force, I dont usually play really bad games but this one sucked **** :bang:

The Executioner
04-05-2004, 05:11 PM
I think the answer is going to be overwelmingly Brute Force. Just like it was in the worst FPS.

bretman1234
04-05-2004, 05:13 PM
I think the answer is going to be overwelmingly Brute Force. Just like it was in the worst FPS.
How could it be worst in FPS if it wasn't a FPS :huh:

Own- Mechassault (WAY OVERRATED!)
Played- Pulse Racer (Thats right baby! Original Craptacular Goodness)

LTM360
04-05-2004, 05:25 PM
Own - either NFL Fever 2002, or Midway Arcade Treasures
Played - easily Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon

Ethereal S. D.
04-05-2004, 05:32 PM
Let's have a drum roll please!

~Worst game of the year is: Kabuki Warriors!

Xorg
04-05-2004, 05:37 PM
And Superman/Batman game

Sleazy P Martini
04-05-2004, 05:57 PM
Brute force wasn't the greatest, but I still like it. Lets see.....worst game I own is JSRF. It came with the bundle and I really tried to like it, but it's just not my style.

Worst game Ive played? Probably Azurik.

GuiltySpark
04-05-2004, 05:59 PM
Yeah, Brute Force was pretty crappy but it definately was not the worst.

Bad Games:
Any Superman Game
Bruce Lee
Azurik
New Legends
Shrek
Kakuto Chojin
Nightcaster
Artic Thunder

Stay away from those.
Luckily I am fortunate enough to have only bought one bad game, that is: Xgames Snowboarding. Stay away from that one also...

l Maximus l
04-05-2004, 07:13 PM
Worst game ever owned: RTCW or Bloodwake...it's a toss up to which one was worse. I owned Azurik at one time, too...and I still think Azurik was 10 times better than both of those crap games.

Worse XBox game I've played but never owned: Whacked!

TheWheelMan
04-05-2004, 11:07 PM
I think itll have to be either Gt 2002 or Hitman 2 i owned them and that they were kinda crappy......i got gt 2002 in the bundle but i did like JSRF

BinaryXtreme
04-06-2004, 12:24 AM
No way! You guys are all off. Aquaman was the worst XBOX game in history. My XBOX still smells from the odor that one left.

TheWheelMan
04-06-2004, 01:08 PM
never heard of it :confused:

OuFtb
04-06-2004, 01:16 PM
I am guessing you meant Aquaman,
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/aquamanbattleforatlantis/review.html?tag=gs_tabrv

Thats the review,if you want to see how bad, 2.3, :) If I had ever played it, it would defentitly top the list of worst game. It also got worst game by X-Play a while ago.

Max33
04-06-2004, 01:21 PM
i was wholly disapointed with the Matrix.Man,that game was getting so much hype in the magazines & i was so frustraited at all the other game I was waiting for kept getting delayed,I rushed out and bought it.

the first driving level was so forced & easy I went back and immediatly replayed it again to see what would happen if I didnt do anything.As soon as it started I set down the controler...and i still beat the level!

StudioAlex
04-06-2004, 01:40 PM
Umm, Panzer Dragoon and JSRF rule, but I guess they are more for the hardcore gamer. But, whatever. The worst game I own is batman vengeance. Seriously, a dumb Vin Diesel license gets starbreeze studios (who made the awesome Enclave), but no one with any hint of talent is allowed to make a batman game?

The worst I've played? Probably Simpsons Road Rage. I don't play many bad games, which is why I can't list Kabuki Warriors or Aquaman or Bruce Lee, though I understand them to be horrible.

m4oH
04-06-2004, 04:12 PM
O..O.. I got another, Sega GT......... I hate that game. RRRRRRRRRR

Reclaimer
04-06-2004, 11:22 PM
Without a doubt, BMX XXX is the worst game I've ever played. Though, it does have a pretty solid BMX trick engine, the rest of the game was just sub par. The only reason why I got it was for the tits. I'll be honest about that. I wanted to get the game that was the course of a lot of controversy. Stores in Texas where banning it, so I wanted it, just to say I had it. I got rid of it in a hurry though. Now I know why Dave Mirra bailed from that project.

jabrre
04-07-2004, 01:19 AM
Worst played game: Enter The Matrix

What good is a game that is buggy as heck and is finished in one sitting?

Im surprised that no one ever mentioned the only game that is good as listening to Yoko Ono's greatest hits

(Drums Roll)

That game is............Sneakers.

Its a good thing I never owned that game. If I did, Id be in therapy right now.

BinaryXtreme
04-07-2004, 02:39 AM
I am guessing you meant Aquaman,
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/aquamanbattleforatlantis/review.html?tag=gs_tabrv

Thats the review,if you want to see how bad, 2.3, :) If I had ever played it, it would defentitly top the list of worst game. It also got worst game by X-Play a while ago.

Yep, that's it. Spelled it the same as you. :bang:

BinaryXtreme
04-07-2004, 02:41 AM
never heard of it :confused:

Look it up, it's an XBOX game :rofl: