PDA

View Full Version : Unreleased games?

The Executioner
04-05-2004, 04:48 PM
Well, I know a few game developers and soon I will get the chance to play some unreleased products (unfinished versions of course) Anyway I was wondering if anyone here has played a little bit of an unreleased game give a review.

kenji
04-05-2004, 05:15 PM
I haven't. I think that if anybody did, they would probably have to sign a contract saying they keep their mouths shut. I pretty sure that most developers don't let anyone play until they are absolutely sure it is good.

Yankeez
04-05-2004, 06:57 PM
I haven't. I think that if anybody did, they would probably have to sign a contract saying they keep their mouths shut. I pretty sure that most developers don't let anyone play until they are absolutely sure it is good.
yep kenji is right on, you are not allowed to give any info about the game, as written in the contract, or ull be talkign to thier lawyers :hump:

aircobra
04-05-2004, 07:24 PM
When I get preview code, a letter is enclosed saying the any previews are Embargoed until a certain date.

But I guess if that is not why you are getting to play the games, then you probably would get sued for writing anything about them.

The Executioner
04-05-2004, 08:03 PM
No I understand this (duh I have to sign) but you can say how much you like it.

m4oH
04-06-2004, 03:25 PM
You can say whatever you want but youll prolly end up getting screwed :cheers: