PDA

View Full Version : the only bad thing

monkeyman
01-12-2002, 04:19 PM
the only bad thing about all video games is how short the games and also that when you beat them basically your finished because its not like you dont know what will happen after you play it cause if your like me then you go through games in like 2 weeks or less the only games that arnt like that is halo on legendary and shenmue wow shenmue what a great game i cant wait till the next one comes i need a game that is really long and also that is always different everytime you play it

:) :) :) :) :) :) hehe at least the dancing dudes will cheer me up

and i need to use period and stuff but im to lazy :D

Whisper
01-12-2002, 04:24 PM
I know.. games now-a-days are too easy... I beat MaxPayne in 2 days, I beat TonyHawk2X in 2 days, I beat DOA3 in about two hours... and seeing as im an only child, there is no replay factor unless Im with freinds...

Im playing HALO on Legendary now.. started last night.. third of the way through.. so its going pretty quick but its starting to get harder...

they need a survivor game! for summer when theyre online :p

X-Fox220
01-12-2002, 04:40 PM
Guys in most games there are things you can do after you beat the game...for example Tony Hawk2X after you beat the game with everybody and get all decks and all stats and unlock everything...y not try to get all the gaps? You see what I mean...

xBoXGaMeR2002
01-12-2002, 07:35 PM
Morrowind, replayable forever!

monkeyman
01-12-2002, 08:01 PM
go morrowwind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugh_Jass
01-12-2002, 08:03 PM
Azurik is incredibly long. I've been playing forever and I still haven't finished it.

l Maximus l
01-14-2002, 02:40 PM
Exactly! Hugh made an excellent point. Azurik is said to have over 80 hours of playing time on it. I've played about 70 hours now, and I am probably only 2/3 finished with it!

And, if you are waiting for Morrowind, just as I am, Azurik is a great game to keep you busy in the meantime, that's for sure! I have been playing Azurik for, probably, a month now, and I am only 2/3 through it...and it's really addicting!

gula
01-14-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by wwfraven2k
I know.. games now-a-days are too easy... I beat MaxPayne in 2 days, I beat TonyHawk2X in 2 days, I beat DOA3 in about two hours... and seeing as im an only child, there is no replay factor unless Im with freinds...

Im playing HALO on Legendary now.. started last night.. third of the way through.. so its going pretty quick but its starting to get harder...

they need a survivor game! for summer when theyre online :p

Yes sonny, back in my day, pong used to keep you up for 10 hours straight! Ahh..the good old days! Also we had to walk in the school butt-naked with snow up to our heads!

They need some Double Dragon games! ahh..those were great.....:D

addict733
01-14-2002, 03:48 PM
i am a morrowind newbie. ive never played or heard of the first 2. i know its an rpg. but does it have the same fighting style as Final Fantasy? i dont like it and i dont want to waste my time on it. but it does look like morrowind is a good long adventur game. so was up?

XBA Staff
01-14-2002, 04:30 PM
That's why I rent games like Max Payne because those are the type of games that gets old after you beat it.

monkeyman
01-14-2002, 04:35 PM
yeah i need to start renting my games

Plewis
01-14-2002, 05:06 PM
I like to get games that have multiplayer. So that makes them pretty replayable.

Xboxmaster2001
01-14-2002, 05:10 PM
PSO thats the best game

and when project ego comes out thats gonna be a great game aswell