PDA

View Full Version : Twilight of Lareleth Announced

OuFtb
04-07-2004, 12:31 PM
I found this scrolling through gamefaq, Xbox, messege board, sounded intresting.

http://cgi.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.asp?board=2000100&topic=13498315

Features
- An epic storyline spanning seven Chapters, taking player(s) across the vast and varied expanses of Lareleth, through 40+ levels of exciting gameplay!

- Detailed environments and characters, with per-pixel lighting and fully dynamic shadows!

- Four playable Elven characters, each with the ability to class-change throughout the game to one of 9 different playable classes, to mix and match abilities for nearly limitless player customization!

- Players can master up to three types of Elven Magic (each with independent Mana levels), customize their character’s statistics, and gain access to over 100 different Skills and Spells!

- Over 60 hours of intense, action-packed gameplay plus a balanced mix of action-oriented problem-solving. The result: more dire combat situations, with harsher penalty for player death, and less emphasis on repetitive hack-and-slash gameplay!

- Up to 4 players can play through the game in co-operative mode, enjoying a new technology: FreeWander dynamic splitscreen, allowing players to travel perilously on their own, or together in force!

- Accurate physics system, yielding procedural cloth and character appendages, ragdoll deaths and breakable environments!

- Goal-based, level-aware AI provides a totally fresh approach to action/RPGs, allowing NPC monsters and allies to independently defend, invade, protect, re-group, steal and carry out other objectives. This makes complex gameplay scenarios possible, instead of the traditional "hack you're way from beginning to end"!

- Support for Xbox Live, including up to 4 player co-operative mode gaming, positional game-relative voice feeds, speech commands to AI allies, and Content Download expansion packs which offer new spells and items!

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/5632/Twilight-of-Lareleth-Announced

I just copied and pasted it, so the gamefaq link will look the exact same, and it was linked to teamxbox so I left it in, :D