lol.. i know how ya feel!
have fun w/ ur xbox:) :D

monkeyman
01-13-2002, 06:31 PM
yippe lets all celebrate and see people wave maybe he is waving watch

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

XBA Staff
01-13-2002, 09:32 PM
Yeah I love my Xbox to. But at times I keep wishing that I would've told my mom to buy me a PS2 instead of a Xbox. But that's okay becuase this After E3 Xbox will just get better.

WhiteWynter
01-13-2002, 09:42 PM
i thought ps2 had alot of hype, when it first came out, timesplitters was suppose to bomb it was lame as hell. as far as i can remember.

Ninja Scroll
01-14-2002, 10:13 AM
the offical xbox love thread?

Well count me in little trooper, cause I love my black & green machine like no other! Now my life is complete, now all's I need is WWF RAW to ship and i'll be in heaven!;)

l Maximus l
01-14-2002, 11:16 AM
After finally getting my XBox, I have found myself the need to admit myself into a mental hospital! lol...it's all I can think about...and, just yesterday, I bought my tenth game....which I have never done considering how short the time has been since the XBox launched. I mean, ten games in less than two months...even that shocks the hell out of me!

Creator
01-14-2002, 12:03 PM
I for one am waititng for Unreal Tournament, so i can play it on-line and kick all your butts on it. ohh yeah by the way

I LOVE MY XBOX
I LOVE MY XBOX

skoot182
01-14-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
After finally getting my XBox, I have found myself the need to admit myself into a mental hospital!

i would have done that , but then i wouldnt have been able to play!!!

mattcoxonline
01-14-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by xboxaddict6445
I love my xbox
I love your Xbox too mate! :D

DIGITAL
01-14-2002, 04:08 PM
This box is so amazing ive owned a ps2 an i never played it ,now before an after work all i do is play xbox!!!!!!!!!!!!!An play with my girl

TheCovenant
01-14-2002, 05:11 PM
i have a gamecube and i hate xbox! i hate xbox and its superior graphics and gameplay, i hate how comfortable the xbox controller feels in my hands.....wait a minute, i love xbox! i love it so much that now i hate gamecube! man i once was lost ubt now am found and all it took was realizing the basic specs! wow......

l Maximus l
01-14-2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by TheCovenant
i have a gamecube and i hate xbox! i hate xbox and its superior graphics and gameplay, i hate how comfortable the xbox controller feels in my hands.....wait a minute, i love xbox! i love it so much that now i hate gamecube! man i once was lost ubt now am found and all it took was realizing the basic specs! wow......

Great post :D May I be the first to welcome you to the forums. It's nice to finally see the light, huh?!?! hehe...All of us here are true XBox Addicts...eventhough that is the name of the site, us members truly define what XBoxaddicts really are :D This site is utterly brilliant!

TheCovenant
01-14-2002, 05:28 PM
Thanks, ummm i have been wanting to sigh up to this site but my dad didnt let me, so i pretended to be sick today solely so that i could subscribe! so here i am talking amongst gods (xbox owners)......and man does it feel good....

l Maximus l
01-14-2002, 05:33 PM
Thanks, ummm i have been wanting to sigh up to this site but my dad didnt let me, so i pretended to be sick today solely so that i could subscribe! so here i am talking amongst gods (xbox owners)......and man does it feel good....

lol...you sound like the ideal dude for these forums :D Welcome to the family, buddy!

TheCovenant
01-14-2002, 05:48 PM
Hey thanx...i just like to......wait a minute???? what the hell this cant be right ? 2300 posts!?!?!?! holy crap im in the presence of a xbox know-it all....i should meet people like you more often, maximus....

TheCovenant
01-14-2002, 05:50 PM
yippeee, ive been made! ( thats what italian people say after some new guy joins their mafia )

XBA Staff
01-14-2002, 05:52 PM
Yeah I just noticed that Maximus has 2300+ post. I'm just getting over 100 post.

Koopa
01-14-2002, 07:16 PM

If i didn't know you I'd have to kill you:D

monkeyman
01-14-2002, 07:33 PM
YOU CAN DO IT CUT HIS FUC.....STUPID HEAD OFF!

TRUE_GAMER
01-15-2002, 12:32 AM
My name is TRUE_GAMER and I'm an xbox addict. I dream about little green orbs flashing in front of my yes. Then an X appears and I wake up. I can't fight the urge, So at 3:00 in the morning I'm playing my box. Untill my eyes fall shut because I'm so tired. Only to wake back up within the next ten mintues. I must fulfill the need. Thank you for listening. I LOVE THE XBOX!!!

xboxaddict6445
08-14-2002, 06:16 PM
Halo 2 is gonna be tight

BlindSniper
08-14-2002, 06:26 PM
a whole thread about this eh? lol EVRYONE LOVES THERE BOX....i sleep with mine....just kidden

Shorezy
08-14-2002, 06:56 PM
I LOVE MY XBOX. WOW what a thread. I guess its general?:rolleyes: Anyway, ya I love the box and i know i'll love it forever.

BTW...Every morning when i wake up, i eat Eggos and say to my wittle box, "green machine, you complete me." Then i play it for a few hours. chill with some friends, then play it again. What a summer.

P.S. Chocolate Chip Eggos...Leggo;)

AmpedRider
08-14-2002, 07:32 PM
I wuv u lil boxy :) :) :) :) :) :) :p