PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind: GOTY, HELP almighty Morrowind Elders I beseach your knowledge.

TuffEagle88
04-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Alright I got stuck on the Tribunal Quest and then started working on the Main Quest in Vanderfell, then wandered into Soltheism, where I've been having a blast. I've been doing the Raven Rock colony missions and I got to where when you get sent to town to pick up 3 silver longswords a group of Skaal warriors attack the colony and retreat into the mine. I went in there killed them all, and at the time I didn't see anything strange on their bodies to show Falco. I continued witht the bloodmoon main quest for several days, leaving the Skaals' bodies in the mine. Of course when I returned the bodies were gone, I had saved over that file and I am left wondering if there is anyway I can continue with the missions because I really liked the East Empire Company assignments. I have thought about getting kicked out and signing back up to see if that would change anything, but I really don't think it would. Maybe if I go straight to the source of the attack I can find information to show Falco?

BTW: In the Bloodmoon quest I'm also stuck where you have to investigate the alleged crime. I have talked to all of the Skaal several times, but whenever I go to the Chief, he tells me to go collect more information. I've even bribed like 4 people to 100 hoping they would tell me more.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Max33
04-09-2004, 05:11 PM
I hav'nt doen the EastEmpire stuff but I know the Bloodmoon answer.
I'll pm ya.

TuffEagle88
04-09-2004, 05:43 PM
thanks dude, I was wondering if I missed a letter or something. I think I pretty well screwed myself of the East Empire Company missions because I found out that one of the nords had a letter on him that I was supposed to show Falco.