PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Next to include the xPod! / EA Halts Goldeneye 2 Production???

GuiltySpark
04-09-2004, 09:06 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/04/09/news_6093357.html

Ok, as cool as this "xPod" sounds, these are some of the pathetic rumors I've heard. Its like being in fifth grade all over again. HAH, Nintendo is actually planning for a nextgen console.... YEAH RIGHT!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yankeez
04-09-2004, 10:50 PM
ya guilty, i know ur jealous, im the coolest kid around :hump:

Variation-XBA
04-10-2004, 12:45 AM
Since EA got Goldeneye 2, Im really not even going to care unless it's LIVE so....

bostwick202
04-10-2004, 08:48 AM
Since EA got Goldeneye 2, Im really not even going to care unless it's LIVE so....

yeah, and hell's gonna freeze over.

LTM360
04-10-2004, 09:04 AM
Hm... EA's cancellation of Goldeneye 2 would've been music to my ears, but problem with that is, EA would never cancel a game because it wasn't very good... case and point, The Sims Online.. or The Sims in general, or Alice. Nintendo sure is gonna make an attempt to get into the next round of console wars, I personally am interested to see what they try and do. I've got Gamecube, and I'll probably get thier next system too, as long as they make a realistic Zelda game.

ShaDovV RyDer
04-10-2004, 09:53 AM
ya i think that Ninty is going to do this one more time and if it fails they r gonna stick to the handhelds...i think that if they dont get online play for a whole lot of games like MS and Sony plan to do they r down and out of the big boy console wars...what if another company stepped up in a few years and made their own console???...i mean i kinda like it with three consoles to choose from...pce

Ethereal S. D.
04-10-2004, 10:27 AM
That X-pod thingy looks pretty interesting. I can't wait to see what they come up with :D

GuiltySpark
04-10-2004, 04:25 PM
ya guilty, i know ur jealous, im the coolest kid around :hump:

Sweeeeet... yeah that thing's way more sexy than any ipod i've ever seen.... actually that new 80gb ipod might beat it :rofl: