PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind- post your most broken spells.

TuffEagle88
04-10-2004, 05:43 PM
well, maybe this is all old news, but nobody told me so maybe someone will learn something. Of course everyone has heard that fortify attribute or skill on self for 2 seconds when combined with soultrap for 1 sec. on target permamently fortifies that skill/attribute. I took this a step further today, which I would be very surprised if the rest of you already haven't done. Like I assumed, I discovered that any spell on yourself for 2 sec. and combined with soultrap on target for 1 sec will give you the permament effect.

For example, I was wondering so I had someone make a spell for me of chameleon 100-100 for 2 sec. on self and added soultrap duration 1, area 0, on target. I found the results very fun. I was in the Balmora's mages guild and it was funny to see them all running in circles trying to get away from their forever invisible foe. Now, you can't turn these off, but there isn't really a reason too, the only let down is that you look pretty much invisible so you don't get a good picture of how awesome you look in your armor. You can do the same with summoned weapons which is really awesome, because you don't have to look for draedric weapons that weigh a ton when with a little magika you can permamently bound one with a constant effect and no weight.

I'm really sorry if this is old news because it seemed like a no-brainer to me, but everyone else feel free to post any good spells that you may have created.

Xorg
04-10-2004, 11:11 PM
I found this pretty sweet enchantment somewhere on the gamefaqs boards. Its an enchanted ebony scimatar or an ebony staff if you dont have GOTY with:

Cast When Strikes

Frost Damage
Range: Target
Magnitude: 8 to 8
Duration: 1
Area: 0
+
Fire Damage
Range: Touch
Magnitude: 30 to 30
+
Weakness to Magicka
Magnitude: 100 to 100
+
Absorb Health
Magnitude: 100 to 100

That is what I like to call a god weapon, one hit kill. I also like to make sanctuary 100 pts with the soultrap glitch

Shadow20002
04-11-2004, 11:49 PM
Ok, gonna try it. :)

Yannie Boy
04-12-2004, 11:31 AM
yea....i had some glitch spells all written down at my house, somewhere just gotta look for them......one suggestion to anyone wanting to use these perma spells is to make a copy of their main file cuz i once "hacked" the crap out of my guy and i run way too fast and jump too high....my minor and major skills were around 2500 a piece and my attributes were around 6000 a piece

o the fun times

ill post the main glitch spells when i get home

Xorg
04-12-2004, 03:31 PM
Ok, gonna try it. :)
You might want to use a golden saints soul as it takes 8 power per strike when your enchant skill is at 100

TuffEagle88
04-12-2004, 05:15 PM
You might want to use a golden saints soul as it takes 8 power per strike when your enchant skill is at 100

speaking of Golden Saints, is there a spell to summon them, or is there only the scrolls. I was wanting to add them to my army of permamently summoned daedroth that follow me around. It sure is fun to go out into the wilderness with about 20 or thirty of them, but about half of them end up getting killed from themselves and their demon bretheren.

A cool enchantment that I read about online is a levitation item. Give it a magnitude of 1 on self and a timespan of anywhere from 6-10 seconds. Now you move really slow, but if you pick an enchanter and get their disposition up to 100 and you are in their faction it will only cost about 600-700 drakes. And with a magnitude of 1 and a range of 10 seconds you will never run out. Think about it, it uses 1 charge point per use, and one charge point takes about 8-9 seconds to come back if you have an average enchant skill. You could enchant a common ring with this and still have 75% of its enchantment capabilities left unused, though I wouldn't fill them up, and even if you use a rat's soul you should have plenty of juice to get where you are going.

has anyone figured out how/if you can enchant arrows?

Xorg
04-12-2004, 05:39 PM
speaking of Golden Saints, is there a spell to summon them, or is there only the scrolls. I was wanting to add them to my army of permamently summoned daedroth that follow me around. It sure is fun to go out into the wilderness with about 20 or thirty of them, but about half of them end up getting killed from themselves and their demon bretheren.

has anyone figured out how/if you can enchant arrows?

In Tle Branora in the upper tower of Therana's Chamber is a guy called Felen Maryon who sells the spell. Spell Search (http://home.twmi.rr.com/hanu9/mwind/spellsearch.htm) very helpful site and about the arrows I dont think you can enchant them, you have yo buy already enchanted arrows