PDA

View Full Version : Just Copped PGR2, XBA Cats Wanna Pimp Da Streets?

Ninja Scroll
04-11-2004, 09:25 AM
Wat up kids!

I just copped PGR2 from Circuit City foe $24.99 on Friday!
Yeah, I know im like 5 months or so behind, but better late then never right! :D

Well im not da most diehard racing fan, but dis game is pimp tight! Im feelin dis joint.
I was ballin wit Dark Enemy and some other cats.
Anyone else here still play PRG2 on da regular? If so holla back! :wink:

btw, do you have to unlock all da cars offline in order to use dem on XBL?

borka105
04-11-2004, 12:27 PM
yeah, what you unlock is what you use. Although if I were to create a game where you could only use one car and I had that car....... you all could use it.....

only problem is that you would be ghost..

I am a big fan of the game, I'll send you an invite.....

-borka105

Dark Enemy
04-11-2004, 01:30 PM
Ninja go through the championship mode and go through each class. WHen you go through it you get tokens to by cars and what not. Spend the tokens wisely, you canalso get tokens int he arcade challenge.

While your in the championship mode go to the show room and test drive some cars

Ninja Scroll
04-11-2004, 05:34 PM
it's gonna take foe'eva to buy all dem joints mang. I need doing da championship mode.
I been beatin it wit da cheesy easy & novice difficulty levels. :D

I just wish there was an unlockable code, but it dont look like it.
Guess I gotta earn dem joints myself.

Dark Enemy
04-11-2004, 07:08 PM
it's gonna take foe'eva to buy all dem joints mang. I need doing da championship mode.
I been beatin it wit da cheesy easy & novice difficulty levels. :D

I just wish there was an unlockable code, but it dont look like it.
Guess I gotta earn dem joints myself.

You dont have to buy every car, just buy the good ones. As you go through series or as you gain tokens by the best of each class and then start buying some favorites

Cryogenic Pyro
04-12-2004, 03:08 AM
You dont have to buy every car, just buy the good ones. As you go through series or as you gain tokens by the best of each class and then start buying some favorites
Mhm. That's my tip right there. A lot of people start out buying everything until someone tells them it's not a good idea. My friend did the same thing until I told him not to. All I have to do now is get a router so I can play Live again...

Dark Enemy
04-12-2004, 03:29 PM
Mhm. That's my tip right there. A lot of people start out buying everything until someone tells them it's not a good idea. My friend did the same thing until I told him not to. All I have to do now is get a router so I can play Live again...

Yup its the best way. I got one more series and Im finished with the game. I got bored one day and bought all the lower class cars lol

No Fear 23
04-12-2004, 03:32 PM
i unlocked everything through action replay. its pretty fun. :)

Dark Enemy
04-12-2004, 06:19 PM
i unlocked everything through action replay. its pretty fun. :)

OMG YOU CHEATED

borka105
04-12-2004, 06:41 PM
no fear, I haven't seen you play the game in months.....

you going to jump back in anytime soon?

-borka105

Cryogenic Pyro
04-12-2004, 08:20 PM
Yup its the best way. I got one more series and Im finished with the game. I got bored one day and bought all the lower class cars lol
I'm finished all the races, but I need to get better than silver in everything. I'm going for all gold at the moment. After that, it's all platinum.

No Fear 23
04-12-2004, 09:03 PM
no fear, I haven't seen you play the game in months.....

you going to jump back in anytime soon?

-borka105

i was planning on playing it agian today, but i went on SC PT instead.

i'll hop on PGR2 soon this week since im on spring break.

Ninja Scroll
04-13-2004, 04:59 PM
WTF, how can you unlock cars through action replay?
As much as I like dis game I aint gonna sit there foe hours on end trying to unlock cars.
Dats insane, especially since Rallisport2 is coming out next month!

I cant believe there aint no code to unlock dem joint mang! :mad:

btw, when you all wanna set up an all XBA Race? Im game. Just ask dark Jerky, I own cats in dat joint! Ya feel me mang? ;)

borka105
04-14-2004, 06:24 PM
you seem to be a busy man Ninja, so give us a date and time and hopefully we can all make it.

-borka105

Ninja Scroll
04-15-2004, 05:44 PM
you seem to be a busy man Ninja, so give us a date and time and hopefully we can all make it.

-borka105
Well first off you gotta hit me off wit a Friends Invite mang! :cool:
I was actually gettin my racing on Wednesday night boostin my stats to unlock new cars!
I dunno where all you cats be at, but my peak times on XBL are weekday evenings Easter Time. When I do choose to get on dat is.
Weekends are rare, but im on there homie, just gimmie a holla!

And let me do dis to your shawty :hump: ! :p

:D raw beanie?

borka105
04-15-2004, 06:49 PM
alright, I'll hit you up with an invite tonight..

I should be on at around 10 est.

-borka105

Ninja Scroll
04-15-2004, 06:56 PM
alright, I'll hit you up with an invite tonight..

I should be on at around 10 est.

-borka105
Aight, bet!

Yo B, you know im in Maryland now! I own da streets on PG homie! :hump: :D :hump:
Where you be at yo?

borka105
04-15-2004, 07:29 PM
Aight, bet!

Yo B, you know im in Maryland now! I own da streets on PG homie! :hump: :D :hump:
Where you be at yo?

I'm in Potomac, MD..

-borka105

canadianboi3
04-18-2004, 01:04 PM
Ninja man, Im not liking the way your running your stanking mouth:P Not too long till i get my live back up, and i can shut you up. the turkey neck shall rule again, muahahaha. get on aim or drop me an email soon man.