PDA

View Full Version : NINJA GAIDEN Pre-Played for $33

Yankeez
04-11-2004, 02:53 PM
EBGames.com has pre-played copies of ninja gaiden for 44.99 (http://ebgames.com/ebx/product/225119.asp)

apply the code AFF25 to get 25% off to your cart and the total will go down to $33.74

and yes the games comes with case and booklet :hump:

gAmex
04-11-2004, 04:48 PM
I was thinking of buying this game, I just recently bought an xbox, yesturday as a mater of fact, and I got CS with it, and I'm buying Live wednesday when I get paid. Gaiden might be my next game, looks very interesting!

Shadow20002
04-11-2004, 06:30 PM
Aww.. i have it already, the day is out. :)

jabrre
04-11-2004, 06:38 PM
I bought the game as well as five others on Friday (SC:PT, Sonic Heroes, Max Payne 2, MVP Baseball 2004, and Breakdown {all XBOX games}). The game is very hard, but thats all good. Afterall, what good is a game if its completed in one day or two?

Mr.Potatohead
04-11-2004, 07:10 PM
yo they have nija gaiden at eb for 44 dollars pre played is that canadian dollars or american

Yankeez
04-11-2004, 07:22 PM
yo they have nija gaiden at eb for 44 dollars pre played is that canadian dollars or american
american, and if u buy it online and apply the code AFF25 the total will be $33 :)

AlBoogy
04-11-2004, 08:09 PM
Shame on anyone that didnt buy it brand new.

jabrre
04-11-2004, 11:23 PM
It does boggle my mind why anybody would even think about trading in Ninja Gaiden. The game is perfect, like Star Wars:KOTOR and Halo, IMHO.

BlindSniper
04-12-2004, 11:40 AM
Bah, good riddance to Ninja Gaiden :) I would never trade it in to EB. Although I would trade it online. I thought ninja gaiden was too repetitive. Like most games these days. And I thought there was gonna be some sort of live competition on there. Hmmm that was also a letdown. I rarely buy games bases *solumly*? on their single player. So IMO ninja gaiden let me down and no, I have gave it the chance and no, I don't suck at it. I stopped playing after beating the biznatch on chapter 7. Still having all the weapons, sword upgraded, 3 devil elexirs, 2 small elexirs, 1 big elexir and my two talismans of rebirth. I think I would be doing pretty good but it just got boring IMO. heh.......*Oh no, the ninja gaideners are coming run!*

CRAYMAN
04-12-2004, 01:06 PM
Bah, good riddance to Ninja Gaiden :) I would never trade it in to EB. Although I would trade it online. I thought ninja gaiden was too repetitive. Like most games these days. And I thought there was gonna be some sort of live competition on there. Hmmm that was also a letdown. I rarely buy games bases *solumly*? on their single player. So IMO ninja gaiden let me down and no, I have gave it the chance and no, I don't suck at it. I stopped playing after beating the biznatch on chapter 7. Still having all the weapons, sword upgraded, 3 devil elexirs, 2 small elexirs, 1 big elexir and my two talismans of rebirth. I think I would be doing pretty good but it just got boring IMO. heh.......*Oh no, the ninja gaideners are coming run!*

Don't you ever speak ill of NG. You're sooo stoopid! NG is the greatest game EVAAAR!
JK :p I'm a "ninja gaidener".

Seriously though, all games are repetitive to some extent or have repetitive elements. In shooters, you shoot...shoot...shoot...and shoot. In RPG's, you RPG...RPG...RPG...okay maybe that's a bad example. But in stealth games, you stealth...stealth...okay never mind.

But I could see where some wouldn't care for NG even though I think it's an awesome title for the Xbox.