PDA

View Full Version : Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4...wait a minute. FOUR?!

Stormi
01-13-2002, 12:36 PM
Activision have announced a fourth installment of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater which is scheduled for release during 2003. ''Video gamers have come to rely on the Tony Hawk Pro Skater series to push the boundaries of what is fun in a video game,'' says Activision Executive Larry Goldberg. ''By taking full advantage of the power and capabilities of the next-generation platforms, the Neversoft team will take the game to an all-new level of interactivity and fun.''

From Upwire.com

THPS 4 eh? Is there no stopping the Hawkmeister? Hehe.

Snoopy7548
01-13-2002, 04:21 PM
i think its pretty stupid that theyre making a 4th game. we already have 3 games of the same genre. theres absolutely no need for a 4th one. the 3rd game was the exact same as the second except that it had 1 new person, new levels, and a few new tricks, who would want to pay 50 bucks just for 1 new person, new levels and new tricks? the games are getting so old and repetitive, when i got tony hawk 3, i played it for like an hour and never played it again, the games are getting so boring

kazual
01-13-2002, 09:05 PM
I want a 4th one..

XBA Staff
01-13-2002, 09:29 PM
i think its pretty stupid that theyre making a 4th game. we already have 3 games of the same genre. theres absolutely no need for a 4th one. the 3rd game was the exact same as the second except that it had 1 new person, new levels, and a few new tricks, who would want to pay 50 bucks just for 1 new person, new levels and new tricks? the games are getting so old and repetitive, when i got tony hawk 3, i played it for like an hour and never played it again, the games are getting so boring

Yeah but that's your opinion. To me I really can't wait for this title....HELL I can't wait for #3. But yeah Snoopy7548, this series can get repetitive. But in order to aviod that Activision needs to and a new concept to the game like they need to and a option where you can enter tournaments like that XGames Skatboarding game on the PS2. Also they need to add a all new RPG/Career mode where you start off unknown and you work your way up earning sponsers and entering tournaments to win cash to buy new stuff rather than completing task to win cash.

But I'm still waiting for Part 3. But I do have high hopes for part 4.