PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Prelude670
04-14-2004, 10:03 AM
Hello all, I just signed up this morning and wanted to say hi. I just got my Xbox last week as a gift. This is my first console since Dreamcast, guess I kinda lost touch and interest. Although I wore out Unreal Tour. and MCM2 (PC) with online play. I haven't signed up for Xbox Live as of yet, but I probably won't till this fall since I'm in the house very little during the summer. I really only wanted an Xbox for MX Unleashed, but so far have gotten PGR2 and the music mixer for my daughter to play with. Anyway, Ninja Gaiden is next on the list, regardless of how hard it is (so I've read about) I gotta have it. I'm looking forward to bugging everyone here with stupid questions about what I don't know about my new system. :) Thanks, Prelude670

Casper
04-14-2004, 10:06 AM
Welcome aboard - I'm currently hooked on Splinter Cell : Pandora Tomorrow - with XBoxLive play, it's the best game out for the XBox so far. I heard about MX Unleashed being a great game, I think I'll have to give it a rent.

I still have my Dreamcast and only play Soul Calibur on it (have it for Xbox too) but it still gets it's love.

CMX Jedi
04-14-2004, 10:10 AM
HI. you should get splinter cell pandora tommorow (or just rent it) i like it maybe you will to and thats preaty much all i have to say. oh yeah did you copy some of you music on the hard drive yet? :)

Chaotic
04-14-2004, 10:48 AM
Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay :)

darkfusion
04-14-2004, 11:05 AM
Congratulations on getting an Xbox, I'm sure you'll be pleased with it :)

Enjoy your stay!

Salmonaitor
04-14-2004, 11:23 AM
Barbie: Hoese Adventures!!! If you have a doughter, get this game ( I used my daughter as an excuse to get my copy). You can change Barbie's outfits, and dress your horse up, and there are all sorts of other neato things you can do too!!

Hahahaha, anyway, welcome, again. SC:PT is really good, and don't forget to pick up Xboxes signature game HALO, it's really worth a play, and especially since Halo 2 is coming out soon (should be fall of this year).

There are a few of us "Dad's" on the site, so you're not alone, don't worry. :) :cheers:

Highlite23
04-14-2004, 03:46 PM
Welcome, and we always enjoy answering stupid questions. :D

I hear if you play too much Splinter Cell PT you turn into Casper :p

Shadow20002
04-14-2004, 06:33 PM
Welcome to XBA !!! :)

skorp
04-14-2004, 10:32 PM
Welcome aboard!!! Congratulations on your new system!!! :cheers:

GuiltySpark
04-14-2004, 10:37 PM
Sweet! Welcome Prelude! We need more Addicts. I look forward to seeing you around. Oh and don't forget about KOTOR for your new xbox...

Hero
04-14-2004, 11:47 PM
welcome :cheers:

dont worry i picked up my xbox after being out of the video game scene since super nintendo..if your a natural gamer the instincts will still be there and you will be in awe of the awesomeness that is the xbox. get the first splintercell its a platinum hit..i also recommend halo, and morrowind only if your an rpg type player.

Slowride
04-15-2004, 02:55 AM
welcome. definetly get xbox live. If not for that my xbox would be gathering dust.

TrueBelieverUK*
04-15-2004, 03:03 AM
howdy - if/when you get live, get rainbow six 3! its the LAW.

welcome!

chrisd