PDA

View Full Version : Sudeki: Spider Fight and Take Two pushing back two games

OuFtb
04-14-2004, 03:47 PM
Sudeki

U.K. developer Climax has been seemingly working on Sudeki for the better part of an eternity. The game, which we've been covering since September of 2002, is nearing completion. Last year we were given a very short three-part demo after E3. This year, following GDC, we were given a demo covering the first five hours of gameplay. The demo starts with Tal as the sole party member, but ends when all four buddies (Tal, Elco, Buki, and Ailish) unite to clear a temple of a massive spider infestation.

We've already given impressions of the beginning of this massive adventure and we've looked at what it's like to Play as Ailish, now it's time to take a peak at the end of the demo, when all of the combat skills learned are put to the test as four adventurers take on a nest of icky spiders.

Since there's no opportunity for all four characters to fight on-screen at one time in the demo, there's at least one thing to look forward to when the full game hits our hands next month (and we'd expect more than just one). The Sudeki demo shows a game that should be pretty long, pretty deep, and unique for Xbox in that there are hardly any other RPGs out for the big green box. We'll have oodles more on Sudeki in the coming months.

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/506/506244p1.html

^Click this link for more info, it goes over the final battle I guess letting you know what the game will be like.
Take Two

Take-Two Interactive Software announced today they have named Richard W. Roedel Executive Chairman and Interim Chief Executive Officer. The move follows the resignation of Jeffrey C. Lapin, the company's CEO. Back in the President's chair of Take-Two Interactive is Paul Eibeler, who had left the position in 2003.

From New York comes Gary Lewis, who has been named Global Chief Operating Officer. And Trevor Drinkwater, who joined Tack-Two as Chief Operating Officer back in 2003, will stick with his Sales and Operations responsibilities for the time being.

More importantly, all this restructuring means game delays for us gamers. Take-Two plans on pushing Red Revolver for the PS2 and XBOX from a second quarter release to a third quarter release. The Warriors is also being pushed back from a fourth quarter 2004 release to first quarter 2005 release.

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/506/506486p1.html

I don't know why I put two at a time but I just starting do it :confused: :D