PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaidnaor Splinter Cel PT

zero_ilesm
04-14-2004, 10:30 PM
What do you think is better, Ninja Gaindan or Splinter cell PT. I know they are totally different games but I wanted to see what people think.

Shadow20002
04-15-2004, 09:45 AM
Ninja Gaiden. :)

CRAYMAN
04-15-2004, 01:07 PM
NG not only raised the bar for action games, but also for all Xbox games in terms of graphics, depth and playability.

While SC: PT is a great game that improved on the old SC formula and added online play it didn't redefine the genre as NG has.

mattgame
04-28-2004, 02:31 PM
I'd go for both. These games are too hot to decide one for the other IMO.

Timmay2406
04-30-2004, 07:04 PM
There is only 2 great games out there..........Splinter Cell and................................................................................................. .................................................................................................... ................................................................ESPN Baseball as of right now and if u disagree answer to this :hump: :hump: .................And no i am not going to hump u.........U sick pervert minds....................and.......................I am the best at SPLinter Cell(forgot to mention that) SNoochy just gets lucky

Seckci
05-03-2004, 08:55 PM
well i would have to say sc pd becuase it did redifine the world of stealth games nothing like this has ever been made not even sc 1 can compare and if u have multiplayer its just amazing