PDA

View Full Version : Yay! 2 days and couting until I get....

WynnFire
04-15-2004, 01:03 AM
my Special Edition Halo Xbox I ordered. I know this thread will be closed because it's probably considered as spam but hey, I don't care, I'm happy. My thompson drive in my current xbox is getting worse day after day. Plus I don't post new threads too often. Anyway, anyone else here getting the green machine?

For those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about, here's a link.

Gamespot (http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/04/02/news_6092854.html)

Ebgames (http://ebgames.com/ebx/product/242826.asp)

According to Gamespot, only 200,000 were made, so get them while they are hot.
:cheers: :hail: :p

Yankeez
04-15-2004, 01:08 AM
lol, im gettin mine as well, im mad eb didnt give a tracking number and will be even more mad if it doesnt get here till monday, anways the new LE have all the drives thomson, philips and samsung,

200,000 thats is a lot of xboxs, kinda ruins the whole limited edition part :eek:

WynnFire
04-15-2004, 01:10 AM
no tracking number? Did you use the code for the free two day shipping? I just got the confirmation today and they gave me a shipping number and using UPS.

Yankeez
04-15-2004, 01:15 AM
no tracking number? Did you use the code for the free two day shipping? I just got the confirmation today and they gave me a shipping number and using UPS.

ya i used the code, odd tracking number doesnt show up in my orders, did u get charged tax?

WynnFire
04-15-2004, 01:19 AM
ya i used the code, odd tracking number doesnt show up in my orders, did u get charged tax?

Nope, no tax charged.

Brutus
04-15-2004, 02:31 PM
200,000 thats is a lot of xboxs, kinda ruins the whole limited edition part :eek:
At least we shouldn't have to worry about scalpers. Those *******s.
I need to get mine. I won't get paid until Monday though... Hmmm... Maybe I'll have my gamer friends who work the stores pull a couple of strings.
THat averages out to like 400 for each of the fifty states. But you know that the canadians are going to buy some off the web too.
I'd better get those strings pulled.