PDA

View Full Version : Suffering Something

Servo
04-15-2004, 06:10 PM
Hey guys, long time no see. Anyways I am here for this brief moment to ask you all about The Suffering. I'd like to know if it is a good game. I am looking for something right now to keep me busy in between mapping. I've gotten a little bored with Counter Strike online. So if anybody has played this game give me your opinion on it.

P.S. anybody know if or when there will be new counter strike maps?

BananaMan
04-15-2004, 06:39 PM
i heard that it's not that good.

CS MAPS: as of right now i doubt it....:confused:

l Maximus l
04-15-2004, 06:43 PM
Good to see you, Servo :)

I have only seen The Suffering in action and have not played it. My brother actually owns the game and has been raving about it. I only got to see it for about 5 minutes...and from what I saw, it was a friggin' trip! I guess if you like creepy and twisted type games with a splash of psycho...then, this is your game :D Personally, I can't stand freaky games... I don't mean to sound like a puzz, but, they actually freak me out :D

As for Counter-Strike...I guess you'll just have to come back to get the latest announcements on that :)

BlindSniper
04-15-2004, 06:50 PM
It has great replay value. There is 4 different types of difficulty which are great. Also the 3 endings make you wnat to get all 3. You know the most rewarding ending in a game or something is the freaky ones. You get to see guts and stuff and really cool cut scenes. I really enjoyed the game and also there is no part you really dont want to do. Like most games, there is always 1 part of the game you hope to never do again. Just cause you don't like it. But the game is very scary and disturbing. But it is definitely not for the younger audience...

Servo
04-15-2004, 07:10 PM
Whoa!? Maximus I thought you had left this site a few months ago?
I have heard a rumor on XBL about Valve coming out with a new disk which contains a bunch of new maps. Though even if it was true I doubt Valve would be the one's to release it. With all the other stuff they're busy with. :rolleyes: