PDA

View Full Version : ninja gaiden , worth a buy ?

odpr
04-16-2004, 01:13 PM
checked the magazines, read every thing on that game, it's a tough one, annoying sometimes, and has a serious problem in the camera, is this game worth a buy ?
do everyone here o enjyoing playing it because it's basiclly the only game in this style to Xbox? or because it's really good?

Please i would like to know..

by the way it haden't reached yet in Pal format, starting to hate myself for buying Pal xbox...

Brutus
04-16-2004, 01:53 PM
Yes it's hard. Yes the camera may get you erked once in a while.
But all in all, A VERY, VERY rewarding game.
An emotional experience which is different from other Action Title's.
But One he!! of a game.
It's in my top 5 Fav games. Up there with HALO, BF, DOA and ESPN Hockey.
You can see that with my other selections, I shouldn't like an action title.
But this ain't no Sonic Heroes, man. It should be called: Ninja B@d @$$

PoetSaskia
04-16-2004, 03:56 PM
It is one of the best games ever, maybe the best game ever. I have had no problems whatsoever with the camera. It's really hard and really long. A masterpiece.

Shadow20002
04-16-2004, 04:17 PM
Sure, it's worth your money ! :)

l Maximus l
04-16-2004, 04:40 PM
Ninja Gaiden PWNZ...buy this game. Seriously, the camera is a little frusterating at first, I will admit. But, looking back, I thought the control scheme for Halo was frusterating at first, too. Once you get used to the camera in Ninja Gaiden, you would not want it any other way. Trust me on this. In my opinion, Ninja Gaiden is the best 3rd person action title on XBox, bar none.

CharlieHustle
04-16-2004, 05:55 PM
On XBOX?? how bout on any console in years. The action is tight, and not repetitive, graphics are the best, the bosses are classics, and the levels are beautiful. I havent finished this game yet(ESPN B-BALL and SC are the reasons), but im not givin this up for anything. Believe the hype about this one. This game is very challenging and the enemies are very aggressive, but it is very rewarding when you beat the bosses. You will curse this game out a few times, i guarantee but it never cheat you. Wait till you face ALMA.

CarGuy
04-16-2004, 06:41 PM
It's a great game.. but one of the hardest I've ever played.

skorp
04-16-2004, 08:24 PM
One of the hardest but beatable games...

A solid Game Of The Year candidate! :cheers:

l Maximus l
04-17-2004, 02:11 AM
Yes, Ninja Gaiden is very hard, however, it's also very beatable. I think it's a perfect combination...I think the best of it's kind, hands down.

odpr
04-17-2004, 03:27 AM
I like hard games, I miss the times when I worked on video games, and not what is going here today that games can be finished by night...

welp I guess I will have to wait for it a few weeks....until it can be reached in pal format, or anyone of u know how can I play ntsc games on pal machines..

bye
o