PDA

View Full Version : Blinx 2 Revealed

Shadow20002
04-16-2004, 11:24 PM
Since itsn't official press release, i will post here.

Distribution list hints at Blinx sequel, a possible Gran Turismo rival and a title we know absolutely nothing about…

A leaked distributor list has today revealed three new Xbox titles, currently under development for Microsoft Game Studios.

First is the confirmation that a sequel to the hit-and-miss Blinx: The Timesweeper is in development, as TVG had predicted back in 2002. It’s claimed that this game will make a fully playable debut at the forthcoming E3 event, and should hopefully improve upon the great concept yet ultimately flawed original.

http://www.totalvideogames.com/pages/articles/index.php?article_id=5589

Unreal
04-17-2004, 01:07 AM
Since itsn't official press release, i will post here.

Distribution list hints at Blinx sequel, a possible Gran Turismo rival and a title we know absolutely nothing about…

A leaked distributor list has today revealed three new Xbox titles, currently under development for Microsoft Game Studios.

First is the confirmation that a sequel to the hit-and-miss Blinx: The Timesweeper is in development, as TVG had predicted back in 2002. It’s claimed that this game will make a fully playable debut at the forthcoming E3 event, and should hopefully improve upon the great concept yet ultimately flawed original.

http://www.totalvideogames.com/pages/articles/index.php?article_id=5589
I liked Blinx, but yes it does have alot to improve upon in the sequel. If there is a sequel.

Viper87227
04-17-2004, 08:26 AM
I neved played Blinx, which is suprising because not only am I a fan of platformers, I have a demo of the game sitting down in my room. The concept even sounds great, but with all the bad stuff ive heard about the game, im not motivated to pop the disk in, but if blinx2 is made and that is better, ill give that a try, im always up for a good platformer

Sigma
04-17-2004, 01:08 PM
I hated the first Blinx, but it had a ton of potential it was just poorly exicuited.

blonks
04-17-2004, 01:18 PM
:hump: :hump: :hump:

actually i really thought the game was ok...i just liked the name..

Trento52
04-18-2004, 01:56 AM
the game was good but it lacked in the fun factor and the over all ease of gameplay. So it is more in my most unplayed section of games.