PDA

View Full Version : Master Ninja Tournament

Ninjermy
04-17-2004, 09:52 AM
ok so more news is out about this. i was wondering in the tournament do you play through the regular game or is it a new level?

PapaSKooT
04-18-2004, 10:47 AM
A new level.

BunnyRabbit
04-18-2004, 02:21 PM
Wait a second.. Does the karma that you get through the game matter or is it the karma you get in the new level and you just have to have beaten the game to DL this new level?

Ninjermy
04-18-2004, 03:20 PM
well i do no that you have to beat the game before you cna participate. i think its karma on the new level

BunnyRabbit
04-18-2004, 08:25 PM
Oh thats kewl I suppose..Its probably something where enemies continuously come each wave full of harder enemies as it goes along...Thatd be pretty cool..

The Executioner
04-19-2004, 05:48 PM
Oh ****! I have to beat it quickly! Are you 100% sure about that????

Ninjermy
04-19-2004, 06:15 PM
yes i am 100% sure that u have to beat the game first, heh goodluck!

BunnyRabbit
04-19-2004, 06:37 PM
Im only on chapter 5 but I can get a beaten game save from my friend.. When does this thing start?

The Executioner
04-19-2004, 07:12 PM
Im only on chapter 5 but I can get a beaten game save from my friend.. When does this thing start?
22 days away. It is the same day as e3.

DragonFusion
04-22-2004, 01:36 PM
Registration happens on May 3rd and you have a week to practice they said..or something like that. Im like halfway finished but im sure i can complete it if i ever put any of these other damn games down. But if i dont get it finished by the time my City Of Heroes arrive all bets are off lol

Ninjermy
05-03-2004, 06:21 PM
Its May 3, Wheres My Tournament!!! Ahhhh Im Getting Angry! Someone Tell Me Why They Are Delayed All Of A Sudden

Ninjermy
05-05-2004, 10:17 PM
Someone Please Tell Me!!!! Its May 5 And No Ninja Tournament Yet!!??!?!!? They Said May 3rd Why Is It Delayed!!! Ahhh Im Going Crazy

JJaX
05-10-2004, 11:00 AM
CLICK ME

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56120

CRAYMAN
05-13-2004, 05:37 PM
So you have to DL the new level and then play through the game,...AGAIN?

Ninja Scroll
05-16-2004, 01:15 PM
So you have to DL the new level and then play through the game,...AGAIN?

You have to complete the game on any difficulty level before you can participate with the online enabled Master Ninja Tourney.

Once you do so, you sign on to Master Ninja on da main menu and you play da game on Normal difficulty.
Once you beat da game (again) you can post your final karma (points) score on da Master Ninja Score board.

Here's my final stats: :hump:

MASTER NINJA

Clear Time: 7:12:09 (dats right homies, 7 hours ;) )
Kills: 2,323
Essence: 14,964
Ninpo: 5

Ranked: 171 out of 394 (total and ranking as of 1:45pm ET)

Gaiden is by far my favorite Xbox game just ahead of Halo.
Though I got an overall ranking of "Master Ninja" some of those stages are sooo short I dunno how you could get Master ranking.
One thing that I dont get is the "essence" point system. Sometimes I will get a zero for essence on a level, but then I will get several hundred the next level, go fig.

As far as I know, for everyone who completes da game online-they will get some gifts, from T-Shirts to wrist bands as it as indicated on www.xbox.com

There are 3 rounds and I really do believe the next 2 levels will pit us all to complete the game on Hard & Very Hard level difficulty.
Mang, Hard is a understatment.
I was a lil'disappointed to kind all da hype of Gaiden's online play was just us playing it all over just for a high score.

On a side note, anyone get all 50 scarbs to get da original Ninja Gaiden NES games?
Shiii, I could only get 47!
Hopefully OXM will have a demo disc with da unlockable originals to download.

btw, only (well ,second) thing I dont like about Master tourney is you dont have da option to see XBL Friends rankings.
All you can skip to are yours.

overall, I love gaiden to death! Just wish da XBL Enabled feature consisted of original content. Like there being a Ninja Battle Royal! So I could murder & slaughter JJax & Chubrock! :D

Dark Enemy
05-17-2004, 01:00 AM
You have to complete the game on any difficulty level before you can participate with the online enabled Master Ninja Tourney.

Once you do so, you sign on to Master Ninja on da main menu and you play da game on Normal difficulty.
Once you beat da game (again) you can post your final karma (points) score on da Master Ninja Score board.

Here's my final stats: :hump:

MASTER NINJA

Clear Time: 7:12:09 (dats right homies, 7 hours ;) )
Kills: 2,323
Essence: 14,964
Ninpo: 5

Ranked: 171 out of 394 (total and ranking as of 1:45pm ET)

Gaiden is by far my favorite Xbox game just ahead of Halo.
Though I got an overall ranking of "Master Ninja" some of those stages are sooo short I dunno how you could get Master ranking.
One thing that I dont get is the "essence" point system. Sometimes I will get a zero for essence on a level, but then I will get several hundred the next level, go fig.

As far as I know, for everyone who completes da game online-they will get some gifts, from T-Shirts to wrist bands as it as indicated on www.xbox.com

There are 3 rounds and I really do believe the next 2 levels will pit us all to complete the game on Hard & Very Hard level difficulty.
Mang, Hard is a understatment.
I was a lil'disappointed to kind all da hype of Gaiden's online play was just us playing it all over just for a high score.

On a side note, anyone get all 50 scarbs to get da original Ninja Gaiden NES games?
Shiii, I could only get 47!
Hopefully OXM will have a demo disc with da unlockable originals to download.

btw, only (well ,second) thing I dont like about Master tourney is you dont have da option to see XBL Friends rankings.
All you can skip to are yours.

overall, I love gaiden to death! Just wish da XBL Enabled feature consisted of original content. Like there being a Ninja Battle Royal! So I could murder & slaughter JJax & Chubrock! :D

Good **** man, Im still on Chapter 2 cause I havent played in a long ass time. I do agree it woud have been cool if you could go againt different xbox live players like a battle royal or one on one.

Ninja Scroll
05-22-2004, 09:17 AM
Good **** man, Im still on Chapter 2 cause I havent played in a long ass time. I do agree it woud have been cool if you could go againt different xbox live players like a battle royal or one on one.
No doubt mang!
But just a heads up to all. Master Tourny 1 ends June 2nd.
I dunno if anyone who doesnt complete Tourney 1 will be eligible for Tourney 2 doe? :confused:

I just know HARD Difficulty will be a beeeootch! Most cats prolly wont bother, or get stressed and angry over it's difficulty setting. Trust me, you aint seen nuttin wit Normal mode.
I think it's gonna be a good challenge. I'll be game, and ready! ;)

StevXtreme
06-06-2004, 10:05 AM
Why don't you guys beat the game on the Very Diff.? If you manage to finish it on this diff. you will get a VERY nice surprise! Oh and Ninja Scroll... nice stats... and, sorry to dissapoint ya, the OXM will have the list of the places where the scarabs can be found! I did unlock the classic Ninja Gaidens (all 3 of em).