PDA

View Full Version : Major Project Gotham Racing 2 problem.

LTM360
04-18-2004, 06:07 PM
Well, today I got my PGR2 back from a buddy of mine, and he asked if he could play on Xbox Live. I said fine, and I loaded up the game, click 'Start Lonnard's Game' and it said 'Profile 'Lonnard' is damaged and cannot be loaded' or something to that effect. Now I worked pretty damb hard to get all the cars I had, and finish that damb game. If I've lost everything I'll be beyond pi$$ed. I'm not starting that game over only so I can have a fair fight on Xbox Live. Has anyone else had this problem, well, does anyone know how I can fix it?

peejay
04-18-2004, 06:12 PM
Action Replay has a power save out that will give you 90 million kudos and all the cars.

LTM360
04-18-2004, 06:23 PM
well, $40 isn't gonna get back the 40-ish hours I spent playing that game. There's a differnce between buying my stuff, and playing for my stuff, even if it was deleted.

willywanka07
04-18-2004, 06:36 PM
i think that this is the olny way that using ar is resonable, you have already beaten the game use ar and get the cars that you had and nothing more

LTM360
04-18-2004, 06:43 PM
called M$ up. my games ****ed up. Well this is all I have left to say. Xbox ****ing sucks. Ive never had this many problems with a console in my life.
- 1 Broken Console
- 1 Broken Controller
- 1 Broken Headset
- About 100 deleted game saves
- Xbox officially sucks my nuts.

super_ryu
04-18-2004, 07:02 PM
send ur xbox to microsoft its probably a problem with it. My friends xbox is also messed.
Hope you still have that insurance thing

kornavs19
04-18-2004, 07:05 PM
My friend has trouble with his Xbox all the time..It always freezes when were playin a game at his house....We cleaned the discs with all sorts of disc cleaners and still nothing...He hates his xbox only cause it never works...But my xbox has never given me a porblem yet..Hasn't froze, deleted anything saved or any other problem i can think of...The moral of that story ....idk..but all i wanted to do was use this smily for the longest time..sorry... :hump:

SoundX
05-04-2004, 03:05 PM
Actualy, are you sure you tried to go in and out of the Game before you deleted the stuff? Because I got that problem once, turned off, it was there again, turned off, next time, it worked fine, and hasn't had a problem since.

Timmay2406
05-04-2004, 06:34 PM
boo freakity hoo LTM lol sucks u don't grade A games like I do........That is how "I dominate all games" lol................Have u tried turning it in and seeing what the people said about it messing it up at?????????/ Once again LTM quit being a BABY

lol j/k with u man

AlBoogy
05-07-2004, 11:17 AM
I feel your pain man. I made a thread almost a year ago swearing off the xbox after my SECOND xbox took a dump. I ended up getting hooked up with a third one for free (exchanged the second one) and got a samsung. No problems since. Samsung is the key to everything xbox!