PDA

View Full Version : Max Payne Question

addict733
01-14-2002, 03:41 PM
my birthday is in 4 days (and i better see a happy birthday addict 733 thread). I hope to go on a spending spree. ill get a game maybe 2 and maybe a 5.1 system. i want max payne but i need to know how long it takes to beat? i beat halo in 3-4 days, for about 7 hours of play a day, a lil more a lil less. i need a good game and i dont want to waste my money. if the game is short is there a good replay value?

Twisted J
01-14-2002, 03:44 PM
well it took me about an hour a week night then on friday i played for 4 hours and beat it, the last stage took about an hour to figure out!!!
as far as replay value, after you beat it once you get one more difficulty level and a mode called "new york minute" wich is sorta like a time attac mode and you get a minute to beat each level, getting more time as you kill people.

l Maximus l
01-14-2002, 03:53 PM
Max Payne can be beat in 10-12 hours...but, i can tell you this: This will be some of the best 10-12 hours of gaming you have ever had! Also, if you have never seen it, it's a definate must buy. Personally, I love it...nothing beat bullet-time...that idea should be in every 3rd person shooter!!

As for replay value, it's good since you can unlock more difficult levels as you go. Also, keep in mind that they are making a sequel at this very moment...so, get ready for an amazing series!

Cujosh
01-19-2002, 09:48 AM
It's a really short game. I rented it from blockbuster for three evenings, but I was gone one of those days (work for 7 and a half hours), and I still beat it before it went back! With only two days of playing it! It's a great game, but too darn short! :mad: