PDA

View Full Version : Game On N.Y., Is This Legit Or Not?

DOOM
04-20-2004, 09:39 AM
If you're from New York and you've been longing to attend an event like the E3, and have asked yourself, like I...
"why can't we have such an event here aswell?"...
then here's your chance
http://www.gameonny.com/
I'm pretty sure this can easily become an annual event, like the E3, if there's a big turnout.

GameOn NY is the first major video game expo & tournament to hit New York City. Be the first to play all the hottest new and unreleased games and try out the latest machines, gadgets, and gear. Prove you're got the skills and compete to win in our massive prize-based tournaments.

Sounds Awesome, But Is It Real? They Take PayPall (Like All legitimate Buisness's Do, LOL) And There Is No Listing At MSG: :bang:
http://www.thegarden.com/index.jsp
I Hope This Is Real, It Would Be Great!!!
:hail:

Casper
04-20-2004, 12:30 PM
I think someone posted this already ,but I'm interested in going to this - me, JJaX and Nik2deep will be with me if we do - I'll ask Stephen if he knows anything about this.

Caesar SYN
04-20-2004, 01:18 PM
I think someone posted this already ,but I'm interested in going to this - me, JJaX and Nik2deep will be with me if we do - I'll ask Stephen if he knows anything about this.

..wouldnt it be helpful if guys who acutally knew how to play games went?...

Duke
04-20-2004, 01:38 PM
Hell, I may go just to show you how us \\//\\\//estsiders hold it down. but I'd hate to embarrass you all.

Caesar SYN
04-20-2004, 01:41 PM
Hell, I may go just to show you how us \\//\\\//estsiders hold it down. but I'd hate to embarrass you all.

..yeah California is already embarrassing enough in the Union... no need to bring it all the way here to demonstrate in person...

Duke
04-20-2004, 02:28 PM
the green monster rears it's ugly head.

Casper
04-20-2004, 02:33 PM
..wouldnt it be helpful if guys who acutally knew how to play games went?...
Yup, that's why I didn't put you on the list...ohhhhh BURN!!! :hump:

ThaWatcher
04-20-2004, 02:35 PM
My concern is this...If it's only 10 bucks for a 3 day pass- then the place is going to be mobbed!

X-Fan
04-20-2004, 02:42 PM
this sounds awesome
i can catch an nj transit train to penn station9right below the MSG.i hope its true coz i will be there.

silvertrace
04-20-2004, 02:56 PM
i'd hop in my corolla and pimp the 9hour drive to represent....

im a gaming god...u all know, dont deny it....

StudioAlex
04-20-2004, 03:43 PM
I wouldn't count on it catching too much steam. Publishers and developers think they spend too much money on E3 as it is.