PDA

View Full Version : which game

monkeyman
01-14-2002, 04:57 PM
which game should i get that is out right now so far i got halo oddworld nascar thunder 2002 and pgr and i beat em all so i just need to know which game i should get now:confused: and im confused cause all these games look awsome that are out i just need someones opinion oh yeah also tell me why i should get it

l Maximus l
01-14-2002, 05:03 PM
In my opinion, get Azurik or Amped.

Obviously, both of these games are completely different, but, both are amazing games to me.

Azurik is an immersive Action/Adventure game with RPG elements to it. It will take you atleast 80 hours to beat it...and it's not one of those games that you can sit down and pow it out for 15 mnutes at a time...1 to 2 hour minimum per play. The levels are huge...very similar to Zelda, but, a hell of a lot better in my opinion.

Amped, on the other hand, is, in my opinion, the most amazing Snowboarding game I have ever seen or played! The graphics are amazing...you can also rip your own personal CD collection like you can on PGR...there are tons of tracks...and the game focusses more on tricks via freestyle versus racing. It's a great one player or multi-player and is just plain fun!

I hope that helps you out!

Toonz
01-14-2002, 05:07 PM
Although the majority seem to hate it I loved Azurik as well. It had its flaws but what a massively long game. Rent it first though becuase its definetly not for everyone.

monkeyman
01-14-2002, 05:26 PM
played a demo of it the only bad thing is whenever i died i went back to the begining of the lvl and i was pretty far i think either that or im just bad at the game

l Maximus l
01-14-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman
played a demo of it the only bad thing is whenever i died i went back to the begining of the lvl and i was pretty far i think either that or im just bad at the game

lol, dude...the demo does absolutely no justice for the game...but, to perform a quick save, just hit this button combination: (It will start you exactly at the point where you quick saved it) :

White button, D-Pad up, D-Pad down, A, B, Then press down right joystick (not in the down direction, I mean press it down like a button, since it's also a button in this sense.). It makes life a lot nicer!

monkeyman
01-14-2002, 05:41 PM
oh ok well still the demo was pretty fun also

l Maximus l
01-14-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman
oh ok well still the demo was pretty fun also

I played the demo, too...and it's not nearly as fun as the normal game...so, if you liked the demo, you can know that the game is even better! Pretty cool, huh!?

If you end up buying it, keep in mind that you are starting a very immersive, extensive, and mind-blowing adventure! It's a very deep and challenging game that will keep you playing for hours!

As you progress, you gain additional powers like Water power, Air Power, Fire Power, and Earth Power...all of which have three levels. This game is sweet! I have 3rd power water and 3rd power fire...and 2nd power Air and 2nd power Earth so far...and I have played atleast 70 hours so far :eek: It's a sweet game!